C H A P T E R O N E

I woke up to a really loud noise, around 3AM, on November 18th.

Ugh. Of course, it's my little brother Johnny again. He is in 6th grade now and he's in band. Mr.Shaac told all of his students that they need to practice their instruments non-stop. And obviously he didn't mean for the kids to take it literally. BUT OF COURSE JOHNNY DID!

He's always playing his guitar. I mean, I guess it's okay during the day but not at this time. Oh my gosh...

"JOHNNY!!" I yelled.

"What do you want now?" he asked.

"Um I'd like to know why you're up right now PLAYING GUITAR!"

"Because my teacher said I have to all the time."

"Well he does not mean at 3AM. Please go to sleep now!"

"Fine," he said, yawning.

Well, now that I'm up, I might as well check instagram and stuff. Nobody has posted in like two hours. OOOOOH YES A POST FROM SHANE!! Alright... I'm not gonna go crazy... He's a senior and I'm a junior. He probably doesn't even know who I am right? But he's on the cross country team and he plays baseball, which makes him even more perfect.

AND HIS HAIR. Oh don't even get me started on his hair. I love it.

I can barely keep my eyes open...Good ni- *RIIIIIIING*

5AM already?! Better get my butt out of bed and start putting on my makeup. Maybe today will be the day Shane notices me!

*1 hour later*

I almost missed the bus, even though I've been up since 3. I sat down next to my best friend, Bailey, and she gave me a weird look.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"No coffee today?" she asked me.

"Ugh I can't believe I forgot!!"

"Well, at least you have gum."

"True."

When we got to school, around 7, the first person I saw was Shane. The only thing I could thing of was how hot he looked right now... But I mean, its whatever.

The second person I noticed was my biology teacher, Mrs.Phellop. She smiled and waved, and I did the same. All of my teachers this year really seem to like me, which is a good thing. I like all of them, too.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

hey y'all

I know this chapter was really boring and short but I promise the next one will be better.

When will Shane notice Carol??

Or will he ever??

Or has he already??