C H A P T E R T W O

I walked to my locker, all alone because Bailey found her other friends, Jenna and Shaylee. I know I can't be her only friend, but it just pisses me off when she leaves me for them. Sometimes I just want to cry because I feel like I'm not worthy of being her friend. I would try to be friends with Jenna and Shaylee... but for some reason they just absolutely HATE MY GUTS.

My locker is three lockers away from Shane's, which makes me a really lucky girl. I was staring at his gorgeous hair while walking to my locker, and of course Jenna walks up to me and trips me. She called me a lesbian and told me to stop staring at girl's butts. But the thing is, I was not staring at a girl or a girl's butt. AND I AM COMPLETELY STRAIGHT!! Not that I have anything against gay people; that's just not who I am.

So, the worst part of all of this was that I dropped all my books and my laptop, and guess who was watching?! Shane, of course. I wanted to just run away and die at this point. I was so embarrassed! Now I have even less of a chance with him than before. it went from 0 to -30 real quick.

"Oh my gosh," Shane shouted.

Jenna smirked and all of her friends started cracking up.

" Carol, are you okay?!"

OH MY GOSH HE KNOWS MY NAME!!!!! WORST DAY EVER JUST TURNED INTO AN AMAZING DAY!!!

"Um, yeah, I'm fine, thanks."

"Don't listen to what Jenna says. She's a total beotch."

We both laughed as he helped me pick up my books.

"I'm Shane," he told me.

"I know," I told him.

"You do? Cool man."

"Haha. Thank you so much for helping me pick everything up; that was really sweet."

"No problem!"

Then, we parted ways and walked to our classes. That was amazing. Maybe I do have a little bit of a chance with him.

"CAROL! I SAW THE WHOLE THING. I AM SO SORRY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED!" Bailey told me.

I just looked at her. Why is she friends with someone who is hurting another one of her friends? I just can' take it anymore.

"Carol...please. I am sorry with all of my heart. I understand if you are mad at me but you can't be mad at me forever...right?"

I sighed.

Then, Mr.Shields interrupted us, right as I was about to say something back to her. I forgive you, just please don't let it happen again.

"Girls! What do you think this is? Social hour? Because it's not. It is social studies. You need to pay attention to this lesson, or I will fail you both for the whole semester."

Okay, so when I told you all of my teachers liked me, I kind of forgot about Mr.Shields. He's a total jerk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT AGAIN GUYS. BUT NOBODY IS READING MY BOOK ANYWAYS. :(

IT WILL GET BETTER I PROMISE.