Time Lord Unexpected

The Doctor was in the TARDIS Clara wasn't there. She stopped being The Doctor's companion. When The Doctor tried to drop Clara off at her house but something went wrong, the TARDIS was flying very close to the ground, it kept going to different time streams Clara fell out of the TARDIS. The doctor looked at the screen and had seen that Clara either landed in 1999 or 2000. from there forth The Doctor traveled on his own for a bit.

present day

The Doctor was in the TARDIS. the TARDIS was shaking a lot. The TARDIS landed and The Doctor fell on the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Where am I? " The doctor said quietly while walking to the doors. He opened the door. He saw two kids side by side looking at him. ( two girls ) He did his weird Doctor smile. He hopped out the TARDIS.

" Hello. I'm The Doctor. " One of the kids slighty moved her mouth over and over again. She was saying oh my gob ( yes, oh my gob. ) The Doctor walked up to them. " Who are you and where am I?

" Well, I'm Katarina but, you can call me Katya. "

( Kah-tea-ya ) said the first kid.

" And I'm Maddie. " " This is Savannah, Georgia. " both the kids said.

The Doctor stuck his tounge out. Then he smacked his lips.

" I'd say 2014, no wait 2015. " He looked at the kids. he said

" What? "

There was an awkward silence for about 4 seconds.

" I'm hungry " said The Doctor. He went into the kitchen. He opened the fridge. " Do you have any fish fingers? " asked The Doctor. " We don't eat fish, " said Katya.

" custard? "He asked while rummaging through the fridge. " Nope " Katya said. She pushed The Doctor away from the fridge and shut the door.

" stop trying to take my food. You. little. dalek. "

doctor--

" What? "