2- first day

Chains dragged as I walked inside the confederal court house shackles jangling, people watching the sight of happiness on their faces disgusted me. I stood before a judge the look at his Cold blue eyes I knew I was heading back to the juvenile facility.

"Turner" He spoke. He shook his head Once again I was back here for the 5th time. "Judge" I answered. "Welcome back." I smiled at him I could possibly face 6 months But then Again I didn't care.

" Can you just give me my time ?" I asked annoyed. You see the way the System worked No Child Left behind as they say. The fact that I been left behind every since my People Abandoned me I had no one My whole life has been a Joke.

I turned my head to see the only person that was there for me My best friend Malcom. Facing back to the Devil himself. "I'm Sending you to a Facility, Children service where you will Stay until your 18 Do I make myself Clear Turner" I nodded. Good thing I wasn't going to the back to Juvie but I was gonna run away soon as I get there.

"Thank you sir I appreciate everything you all have done for me I will stay until I'm 18". putting on the Fakest smile Malcom shook his head He even knew I was gone be out that bitch by the next day.

"Turner" The voice of that Judge make me cringe. "Yes you honor" I smiled once again. "Stay outta trouble" he said to me.

The Cuffs was taking off my wrist I ran to Malcom in hugged him.

He smiled. " Your Crazy you know that" I Laughed. "8pm Malcom I'm not bullshitting be there". I walked off being grabbed my the CPS