Chapter 1

1years ago.......

"Please don't hurt me, I'll do anything I swear." I heard mama beg in plead while a man standing over her had a gun pointed to her skull.

The man laughed I could see his dark brown cold eyes through his black ski mask. " Shut up you stupid bitch !" He yelled then hit her hard as he could with back handed leaving blood Scattering her face she fell to floor crying loudly.

" Now I'm going to ask you one last time where is my money " he said cocking his gun back he then starred at me. " Hey little girl come out from under the Table" he said motioning for me to come over.

Mama looked at me in smiled. " Go back to bed baby mama going to just find OK" she said I turnt my Attention from her to the man.

"Your hurting mommy ? " I asked. I was only 5 but I could see exactly what was going on I may not know what all this was about but I wasn't a dummy.
"No baby girl Just go back in the room like you were told in close the door alright go on now" she demanded I did as told in held on tightly to my Baby doll.

I heard the man laugh again. " Please I only have 500$ I can get the rest to you later" my momma said. I sat down behind the door listening closely tears began falling down my cheeks.

"Too late" the man said then clicked his gun.

"No please I-" before she could saying anything she was cut off by a Bullet too her Head twice.

POW POW !

I silently cried I hoped that this bad nightmare would end in my daddy save me sooner or later in tell me it was just a dream.

Loosing my Mama was the hardest Thing in my Life, Although i was only 5 i still remember the sounds of those 2 bullets that sounded Like too big bomb Explosions. I couldn't bring my little self too stay in That room Like my mama Told Me I knew and plus had a feeling she was gone Because her cries Died Low, I could hear the man laughing in calling for me. I wasn't going to stay so i could be killed next i ran Quickly to my bedroom window in opened I also heard more Men.

When I got to the window in Opened it I hopped Out this was something mama would always Trained me to do Rather it was about a fire i hopped out because this was an emergency.  After running for like 20 minutes i stopped when i spotted a park. A women and A men where sitting on the bench I quickly ran over there For help.

"help please the Bad man Killed mommy" I was now sitting in the Ladies lap i don't know why but i felt safe in her Arms. She was confused but i was sure she would help.

"David We have to get her to an Hospital now" The lady said the men nodded before standing up.

"Ok little girl Im Mrs.Jane Im going to help you do you know where you Live" she question i shook my head know I was only 5 not 21.

She shook her head before picking me up carrying me too her pretty Red car.

____________________________________________________________________________________

"China Do you know who killed your Mom" The man asked i shook my head as i was about too describe him.

"He- was mean in tall like a giant and Have a Another Face on" i said the man sighed But i shrug I really didn't now at a time like this i was really thinking Straight i just wanted Everything too be ok.

"Were going too put him away for a very long time ok Im sorry For your lose but  do you have any relatives" he said then asking me About family. " I have a Nanna she's real pretty mommy told me to always remember her number" i smiled he nodded  his head after the Questions was over He told me to get Some rest until they could Reach contact with my grandma. 

I would never forget the day I witnessed my Mom be abused in Killed right above Me when I grow older Im getting REVENGE.