Louis Tomlinson

"IT'S SUMMER!" Louis, and the rest of the boys sat around Niall's backyard, as Louis managed the grill. After we ate,we all went swimming, and I couldn't see Louis for a minute. Suddenly, something pulled on my leg, and I was dragged underwater. I came back up for air, gasping, and I saw Louis laughing in the corner. By now, the boys had gone in, and it was just us outside. "Oh, you're going to pay." I said seductively. "Hmmm how?" Louis asked curiously. I didn't answer, I only reached down, and grabbed his dick. I started pumping him, slowly, then faster, and his head flew back. "Y/N" He came in my hand, and Louis says "My turn" with a wink. He starts rubbing my clit furiously, sending immense pleasure to rocket through my body. then, without warning, he sticks 2 fingers in me, doubling the pleasure. "Louis, I-I can't!" you moaned. he stuck his long dick in you, and started thrusting, sending ripples throughout the water. "Fasterrrrr, harderrrrr" Louis obeys your every command, his dick slamming into your pussy. "Louis, I can't hold on for much longer!" you yelled. "Hold on, for just one more minute. Talk dirty to me." he says. "Oh Louis, I love the feeling of your huge dick in my tight pussy. And your wonderful tongue, making me cum. When you're gone, I use my fingers amx pretend its your hard cock, but nothing compares to the feeling of you shooting your cum inside of me" and with that last sentence, Louis cums inside of you, and you hit your total high, arching your back into him, from the intense pleasure. "Bravo, bravo, nice going guys" we hear Harry say. "HEY! DON'T LOOK AT MY GIRLFRIEND!" Louis yells, and Harry just laughs, and walks back inside. "Lets go get cleaned up" I say, smiling.