Chapter 1

I am at school now, July 27. It's mah birthday. We did nothin on this day. Tha's all. We just played. We looked around. We do some horror things like ghosts huntin. I love to do that. Especially, to squirrels. I hanged out with ma friends. If we had birthdays 'ere in school, our teacher always tell us to do whatevah we want. Just be back on time tha we'll going home. Our school is free to bring gadgets or firearms. Just use it in emergency. So, I always put my crossbow, gun and knives on mah bag. I am kidding, a crossbow can't fit mah bag. So, I always let it swang to my back as I ran or walk everywhere.

"Danica. Let's hunt out there." I pleaded. I am bored so, tha is why I asked 'er to hunt out. Danica and Samantha Blake are mah best friends. Even Steven Fernandez.

"K. Don't need to call the others. They are all here now." Danica said to me. I just wanna make mahself fun because it's mah 17th birthday.

"Come. Let's go out through the forest? Or just here?" I offered. I really wanna go to the forest near to our school. I wanna hunt out there.

"Just here. We dont know the way back." Steven let a point out to spit out.

"Yer right." I have such a like redneck atittide.

"Okay. Who'll be the zombie-actor?" Samantha asked. Sam for short.

"Me. Me. Me. Me. Me." It us about all of mah classmates wanna join us. I will let 'em. To be happy. I always bring mah things. Especially mah weapons. I need them in case of emergency. Even if the zombie apocalypse started to brake out.

"Come on. Please let us go to the forest." I tried to plead. I looked at the time to my cellphone and it's time to go back to that freakin room.

"It's time. C'mon." Danica said.

"Good and you all listened to me." Our teacher said with a great big smile to her face.

They all laughed and I rolled ma pretty blue eyes at them. All of them thought that I was a Dixon because of mah pretty blue eyes. I dont even know why I'd have this Dixon eyes. Maybe I'm a Dixon.... Nahh. I am a Greexon. Not a Dixon.

"Okay class. Get ready to go. You still have 10 minutes to waste." Teacher announced.

"Hey. You alright?" Steven asked.

"Why'd ye care?" I am such a redneck.

"Oohh!! Guys! Look there's another redneck in here!!" My classmate bullied me. She is Sophia Scarlet Alendron. She likes to play people. Even me.

"Why'd ye fucking care to me?!" I bursted out.

"Oohh. Just gonna play you." Sophia said. This gal is so, respectless. She doesnt know who I really am.

"Then? Play to yerself." I said then I went out of mah classroom and went to mah favorite place to come on. Steven, Danica and Sam is the only people who knows mah favorite places.

"Hey. You alright there Khate?" Sam tried to calm me down by rubbing mah back back n forth.

"Yeah. I'm always okay." I said pulling an arrow from mah crossbow and played with it.

"That Sophia is just-" Danica started and I cutted her off. I know what she is gonna say.

"Just shut 'ere up." I said then, I putted my arrow back on the crossbow and went back to tha' classroom where I had Sophia.

"Look who's back. Guys! Meet our rednec-" Sophia started but Danica cutted heroff

"We already knew that so, better shut up." I first heard tha' from Danica. She started to become brave now.

"Good job Danica." Steven said as he threw his arm around Danica's shoulder.

"Thanks to Khate. She teached me how to be brave." Aww danica.

"Sophia????Booo!!!!" They all voted on us. Haha. Tha' ugly Sophia.

No one can put a Greexon down.

"We're not done you redneck." Sophia threatened.