Nyotaimori

Tweets:

aoi: It's going to be one hell of a new year's party _(:3 」 ∠)_

kazuki: It seems like all kinds of terrifying things are going to happen (;゚д゚)

aoi: Yes. You are a man, Kazuki, but we are planning to eat food off your body (^^)

kazuki:Of course (•̀ω•́)T his time I need to make sure my entire body is white (/no tan lines).. right? (laugh)

aoi: Yep. And since heated sashimi etc won't work let's go with all kinds of fried food (^^)

kazuki: ∑('゚Д゚`) ...it's seems like it's literally going to be a very hot day (laugh)

kouki: I want to be part of this~! But I don't want to eat servings of Kazuki...

kazuki: Kouki-san is also a member of the group who are allowed to do that...'ω')ノ

~*~*~*~*~

Aoi rang the door bell and waited for Kazuki to open the door. He hadn't said why he was coming over, but Kazuki had seemed glad to have him over anyway. Just as he was starting to get impatient and reaching for the button again, the door opened to reveal a smiling Kazuki.

"Oi." Aoi grinned at him.

"Aoi-san! Come in." Kazuki stepped aside to let Aoi in.

Aoi took off his boots and wiggled out of his jacket, not letting Kazuki take the bag he was carrying but moving it from hand to hand. "I hope you've had a shower," he said then, looking calculatingly at Kazuki.

"Uh, yes?" Kazuki looked confused, and Aoi smiled again.

"Good, because we're going to have a rehearsal."

"A rehearsal?" Kazuki followed Aoi into the living room.

"Yep." Aoi looked around the room. The table looked good, maybe a little short, but he didn't need Kazuki to be all stretched out did he? Well, it depended on which side he wanted to face up, of course... Doing it in bed might get too messy. He turned back to Kazuki and held up the bag. "We're rehearsing for the New Year's party."

A smile was growing on Kazuki's face. "I see... Does it involve me taking my clothes off?"

"It does. And hurry, because I'm hungry!"

"What about me then?" Kazuki asked while undressing.

"Maybe I'll feed you a little." Aoi winked.

Kazuki lay down on the table as Aoi indicated, on his back. He looked up at him with a cheeky grin. "This feels weird."

"What? You mean lying on a table and not being fucked?"

Kazuki laughed. "Well, that doesn't happen often enough to be a habit."

"It's not? We should change that, then." Aoi was joking, but there was a hint of seriousness in it. He definitely wouldn't mind helping Kazuki out with that. He looked Kazuki over - all pale skin and nicely toned body.

"So?" Kazuki asked impatiently, moving one hand down his body. "Good enough?"

Aoi unconsciously licked his lips. "Yeah. You're an excellent serving plate."

"No tan lines!" Kazuki giggled. "But I didn't shave..."

Aoi shrugged, gaze resting briefly on Kazuki's groin. It certainly didn't need to be shaved to show off Kazuki's cock. "I'll just not put any food there," he said and started to unpack boxes of take-away food.

"I hope not, since you decided on warm food!"

Aoi placed a few pieces of tempura on Kazuki's chest. "What? You'd rather I draped slices of sashimi over your cock? You'd have to be hard then..."