Chapter 1.

"Really, you don't remember me, the girl who you did a duet with, the girl who was a smart allec." Richelle talks to Noah. Richelle had felt her life crumbling as Noah had said he doesn't remember her.

"OK guys!" Miss Kate decision to interrupt everyone has lead to that. "Time for auditions, who wants to go first?"
"Me." Richelle said wanting to get the auditions over with.
"Seemingly you are the only one to raise their hand up so Richelle, you go first." Kate says
Richelle walks up excitedly and turns on 'Gasoline' By Halsey, the clean version. Richelle thinks to herself as she is dancing, this solo is about every problem she has had. From her dad losing his job. To her parents divorce, it's hurting her every way. This solo is to show everyone what Richelle has went through, she sees Skylar is clapping. 'Oh yes' Richelle thinks, 'This means Skyler will be even more busy when she has A- troupe with her becuase she'll be practicing her regionals dances. UGH!' Richelle wants Emily to haven't broken her leg so everything could be ok. 'If that were only plausible.' Richelle thinks to herself and she then sighs, she finally ends her 3 minutes and 17 second solo. And lands in her landing position.

"Amazing Richelle, just amazing! You'll surely be on the regionals team." Kate says. "Now go head to hidalgos and wait until I give everyone a text." Kate offers and I go there. Seeming she has no friends she goes into the music room. Everyone hates her after what happened with Noah earlier. She cries in the music room for ten minutes, until someone knocks on the door.
"Who is it?" Richelle cries.
"Emily." The girl says. Emily, who was the second of all the members in the room named as studio A to have auditioned and so she came into the room after hearing crying thinking it could have been Richelle knowing she felt sorry for earlier. "I'm so sorry." Emily says as Richelle and her hug.
"I forgive you, but you have no idea what's happened in my life, Noah claims he doesn't know me and my parents are divorced and my dad lost my job UGH, it seems like the world is crumbling down!" Richelle cries.
After a couple of minutes later, Abi and Shannon come in.
"Hey loser." Abi says.
"You only claimed you knew Noah just becuase you want the popularity, well you'll never get it becuase you're a loner, and forever you will be so." Shannon says.
"See ya wouldn't wanna be ya." Abi says and the two laugh together walking out. And Richelle gets back into stage one; a waterfall of tears.
"If they only knew" Richelle says out loud to Emily.
"Yea." Emily agrees.