Enter the Twilight Zone

Amber was 18 year's old, she was beautiful and just a few seconds her dad gave her a beating.

That's alway's how it seem's to end when he get's home, he drink's and then he beat's her and her mother.  Life wasn't fair for this family.  Amber needed an escape, somewhere where she could get away from all the beatings.

Maybe if she found the right place, she could take her mother with her, so she didn't have to go through this anymore either.

Little did Amber know, that in just a few minutes, she was about to enter into:

The Twilight Zone

Amber awoke, she didn't know that she had been hit to the floor by her father.

She went to feel the bruise, but either it wasn't their or she didn't see it.

Amber got up and made her way to the washroom that was just nearby.

She looked into the mirror.  No bruise, how could that be, it was like it was gone.

She looked around her house, seeing if she could find anyone.  She couldn't find her father or mother.

She saw the clock by the door it chimmed midnight.

Was this a trick, it couldn't be midnight, that was a couple of hours ago she was sure of it.

Ah, maybe the clock is off by a few hours.

Where is everybody though?