Finally

• Dedicated to To my all my beautiful fans. Thank you for the support

Brooklyn's P.O.V.

I'd never thought I would be here once again. Having my hair curled. My makeup done. My nails done. A beautiful dress waiting for me.

This was it. I was getting married....Again.

Everything so surreal.

~*~

"What is wrong with you?! What happened?! " Sheyanna inquired as we sped down my street, I kept looking back.

What would I do if he ever found me?

"Sheyanna....everything. I hate my life. Zayn took my daughter for all the right reasons! Gosh I'm so stupid. So, so stupid. Why did I stay with him for so long?!" I asked myself.

" I don't understand, Brooklyn." Sheyanna said.

I shook my head. Who would understand?

"James.....he was abusing me."

~*~

"Mommy are you going to look like a princess?" Bella asked.

"I don't know about looking like one . But I sure feel like one. But so will you looking so pretty in your dress,baby" I told my daughter .

Her smile brightened.

~*~

"Do you think I should?" I asked Sheyanna as she drove me to Zayn's house .

I had been cooped up at hers and Niall's house. Niall being understanding and treating me like a little sister.

My bruises had gone down to a minimal to where I could cover them up. My eye wasn't so swollen anymore. My lip had been stitched back up . The bruises on my cheekbones less prominent.

"Yes! Don't you want see Bella?"

"Of course I do," I said.

Sheyanna smiled. "Then, I'm taking you to Zayn's house."

Soon, we arrived at his house and Sheyanna parked outside but didn't turn off her car.

"Aren't you going in with me?" I asked her, panicked.

She shook her head, "This is all you honey."

She was right. This was my battle. My problem. A problem I had caused by myself. A problem I was going to fix by myself. I nodded to myself and then smiled at Sheyanna. Then I got out of her car and walked up Zayn's driveway. I turned around and waved at Sheyanna. With a wave of her own, she drove down the street.

I could still leave. I could still leave and call a taxi cab and tell him to take me to Sheyanna's or a hotel. Somewhere far away. Because truth be told I'm not ready to face him. What would he do? What would he say? Would he kick me out and not let me see Bella?

There was only one way to find out.

~*~

"Hold still! Or I'm going to pluck out your eye!" Lou scolded as she tried to put a fake eyelash on me.

"I don't need eyelashes!" I said.

"Yes, you do. Everyone does! Even if its a little."

I sighed and just held still. There was no point in fighting Lou because she would find a way to win.

She sighed happily and continued making my face feel like a cake with pounds of make up on.

"There!" She said. She stepped aside, finally letting me look at myself in the mirror.