T H R E E

Scarlett's POV
"Hey get off my man!" I yelled after I saw Evie hug Jay. "Ugh Scarlett for the millionth time I'm not your man." "Um Jay I think you should go with her." I hear Evie whisper to Jay. "Ya you should I am bout to eat lunch.You can go with me." "Um I think I should just stay here I'm hurt and... Evie is taking care of me." "Oh how about I take care of you so Evie can take a break." I saw Evie having a sad face. Then she turned it into a death face. "Um I think I'm fine with Evie..." "Are you sure about that I would be so mean if I left Evie with all this work." I said in a sexy voice. (Not really sexy😜) "No I'm fine with taking care of him. Bye!" Ugh I hate you Evie. "Thanks Evie." I herd Jay said while I was leaving.

Jays POV

Ugh Evie just saved my butt. Scarlett is so annoying it's not even funny. I am so happy Evie is here because if not I would have been screwed. "Thanks Evie." I said with truth. "It's
Ok I have to do it with random guys. Hehe... they literally pull me in the situation. She said with seriousness. "Oh I feel bad for you." "Ya you can imagine how hard that is. She rolled her eyes. "And after that they say they like me and try to kiss me." How could they not she's beautiful. Ugh stop that Jay. "So do you need help with anything?" "Um... can you take me to my dad?" "Sure... you have pretty eyes." "Th- thanks..." "You're welcome." "You know you have pretty eyes as well." "Thanks... but I don't think there as pretty as you... "Oh please there are way better than mine." "So shall we go to my dad?" "Hehe. We shall."