Chapter 4 -

"Errr Ruth? You don't look to happy. Is everything ok?" Ruth hadn't been her normal happy self recently. Noël didn't seem normal either, but she was better at hiding it.
"Oh, well, it's nothing."
"If you don't want to talk about it, that's fine, but remember, I'm your friend, and I won't judge you for anything."
"Its fine. Really."
"Is it to do with Patrick?" We all knew that Ruth liked him. Except him. He didn't know.
"No....."
"I know what's wrong." Noël stepped in. "You see, there's been some, trouble, I'm the north pole. And it's affecting Ruth more than the rest of us." At this Ruth burst into tears.
"What trouble? I want to help!" I really did. Especially if it made Ruth cry.
"Well, Rudolph has kinda gone missing."
"What! This near to Christmas! I knew it must have been serious but this is 200 times worst than I thought!" Noël nodded.
"Right. We've gotta get to the north pole. As Noël hasn't got her sleigh licsence yet, we've gotta go a differant way."
"What differant way?" Chrissy seemed confused.
"A portal of course!" I opened up a portal to the north pole. I had gotten the hang of them now, so it seemed fit to use.
"Errm. Ok then." Noël agreed. We all went through the portal and landed on the extreme softness of snow.