Can you hold my Phone?

I was on my way home . I was riding a bus, I held my bag tight, I'm wearing my earphones and I'm listening to a loud music. I was staring at this old woman sitting infront of me when a guy pass by me and he was wearing a black coat. then the old lady stood up and sat beside the guy with the black coat. 

"Andrew!" the old lady screamed.

Oo one else was on the bus except me, the driver , the old lady and Andrew. Im not sure if it was his real name. I stared at the old lady while she whispers to Andrew. Andrew's eyes widen and looked straight at me. They stood up and started walking towards me. Andrew grabed something in his pocket. He opened his palm to me . And said "Can you hold my phone?"

I was shocked yet confused. The old lady wasn't watching us .She was talking to the driver. Then the driver's eyes was wide open then stared at me. Andrew walked towards the driver then the old lady and     Andrew got out of the bus.

I looked at the driver and he was still staring at me. I was too scared to stare longer. I looked at Andrew's phone.

"One new message"

I opened the message and it said

"Andrew, I cant believe what you did to me. I'll never forgive you...."

I stoped reading and I closed my eyes and looked at the window. I saw my reflection there. Then I saw the driver behind me. I held my breath and i realized. If he is beside me the who is driving?

we crushed at a post and the driver's face was full of blood and shattered glasses. His eyes was still side open and my heart was beating so fast. I got out of the bus and i shouted for help. 

I saw a house at the end of the road. the street says "Oranos st." The house was old and it is scary. But I have no choice. I knocked at the door and a lady opened the door.

" Good evening ma'am I am kind of lost and I need to borrow a phone"

"Come in "

I entered and I saw a lot of candles.It seems dark in one side of the room.

She told me to sit down while she get her phone. I looked around i was about to walk to the "dark side of the room" 

" Hey! Here is my phone" She looked worried as she lend me her phone after I got the phone ,she run to the dark room 

I called my mom and told her where I was and She said she'll be here in 10 min. I sat again and waited for my mom. The lady was there at the room for a while so I got worried. I slowly walked and then she opened the door.

" Why are you here?" she angrily shouted at me

" I was just checking if you are alright"

" Im fine. Sorry for shouting at you. I see you have a phone, Is that yours?"

"No its not mine. Any way my name is Flin. You?"

"My name is Junie Shin."

the phone rang and i said excuse me to Junie.

" Hello?" I answered.

" This is andrew. The guy who gave you the phone. Have you read the message there?"

" I didnt finished reading it'

" read it now or else you'll never -"

the call was over  i read the message again and it continued 

"Andrew, I cant believe what you did to me. I'll never forgive you.. I'll never forget how you stab my neck. Ill never forget how you killed me

Sent by: Junie Shin"

I was scared and frighten. Junie Shin own this house, She is right here. I turned around and She was not there.

I looked at the window and Junie appeared . I was about to scream but all I did was I held my breath

She was scary. Her face was full of blood her neck was wide open. her eyes was staring wide at me and I was standing still. 

" Who was it?"

She smiled at me and I ran out of the house. Just in time my mom was there I ran towards the car while junie was running towards me. She ran so fast that she almost got me. I threw the phone and   it crushed. She stoped and I got in the car and I told my mom to drive . I looked at the house and Junie was not there.

.

I looked at the side mirror and she was there running using her arms and feet her head was up side down.

Then she smiled.