chapter 2

Levi's pov

Lory had finished dinner and i put her to bed.me and eren were cleaning the kitchen,"do you think all those bruised are from her real perents,the lady at the center told me she was only there for about a week."eren said as he was washing the dishes.

"i don't know but i'm calling the Orphanage tomorrow to see if i can get the files tomorrow if i go to pick them up instead of them mailing it."i said as i put the dishes away.eren nodded and we finished the kitchen in silence.

After we finished we both went up stairs to our room.i changed into my pj's and so did eren,i climded into bed after eren did."goodnight levi","night",i stayed up a while before sleep finally took me.

Time skip to 3:56 am

I woke up hearing the door open,i sat up quickly seeing lory flintch as i did so."i'm sorry daddy,did i wake you"lory asked walking to my bed side."your fine,why are you up so early"i asked feeling drowsy."i got scared so i was wonder if i could sleep with you and momma"lory asked hugging her stuffed rabbit.

I picked her up on to the bed and layed her down in between me and eren.eren was always a heavy sleeper me so he probably won't even notice lory till he wakes up.me on the other hand is more towards the light sleeper.lory got underneath the covers and faced me,"thank you daddy"she said yawning.

Her yawn was so cute and innocent,she cuddled with her bunny and closed her eyes.i propped myself up on my elbow and started raking my fingers through my little lory's black hair.

"she's gonna need the sleep so she is ready to meet everyone tomorrow"i thought.

I keep doing that till i heard light snoring,i layed down after and closed my eyes.

Time skip to 8:45 am the next morning.

I was woken up by feeling lory kick me,i opened my eyes and looked at her.her face was scrunched up,she was hugging her rabbit,kicking her legs out,and whining in her sleep."lory....lory wake up"i said shoking the young child next to me.lory's eyes shot open and she sat up quickly and started to cry.i picked her up and walked out of me and eren's room,so i didn't wake up eren.

I walked her to the living room and sat her on my lap."what's wrong"i asked as i rubbed lory's back.".........my real daddy died and i don't to loss you or mommy."she cryed,"it's fine lory,it was just a dream you won't loss us,i promise"i said."really"lory asked wiping away the tears from her face only so more would fall.i nodded and kissed her forehead,i then took my hand and started cleaning her face off.

She stop crying and she had one last sniffle before I pick her up and walked into the kitchen. I don't have to work today neither does eren,i work as a business CEO of titans incorporated and Eren is a cop.i sat lory on the counter and pulled out eggs and bacon,"daddy i don't like eggs"lory said staring at the eggs on the table."okay so do you want then","cereal please"lory answered.

I started breakfast while lory was drawing at the table."daddy i need more paper"lory said getting of the chair."yeah look in my office it's in the same hallway as the guest room"i answered.lory nodded and got off the chair walking to the room with her bunny, I had just finished the eggs and I was finishing of bacon now and I walked to the table to see what Lory was drawing.

"oh.my.goodness.my daughter is an...artist"

She drew a rose and put mommy and daddy at the bottom.(picture on first page of chapter)lory came back a minute later with more paper,"lory were did you learn to draw this"i asked her as she sat in the chair again."my other daddy taught me"she said going back to her drawings.i went back to cooking,"daddy"lory said turning around in her chair.

"yeah","you don't get unfended when i talk about my perents do you"lory asked."no...why would you think that"i asked."because you asked about the blue and purple marks on my skin and mom got sad and he cried.so i was scared if i talk about my other perents then you both wouldn't love me enymore"lory said looking scared as she waited for my reaction.

"lory"i said taking my apron off and walking towards her,lory looked scared.i walked to her cry and she put her hand infront of here face,she closed her eyes and she yelled,"NO PLEASE,I'M SORRY DADDY I WON'T TALK ABOUT THEM ENYMORE","no lory don't,i don't want you to be scared of me or mommy,or the house,or enything.lory we both love you....did you perents use to hit you"i asked picking her up and hugging her tightly as she started to cry.

"lory i love you with all my heart and i won't let enything happen to you"i said still hugging her.lory's crying didn't stop,i sat on the chair and held her."hey what's lory crying about"eren asked walking into the kitchen rubbing his eyes."can you get plates out please and a bowl for lory"i asked.

Eren did as i asked and i started serving breakfast after i handded lory off to eren.she calmed down in eren's arms,we sat down at the table and ate.i gave eren a look to let him know that i would explain everything later."so lory do you want to met some of me and daddy's friends today"

Lory looked confused,"do i have to,can't it be just us...I like it that way"lory said staring.i only smiled slightly"lory its fine we're always going to be here ok and we love you don't forget that"i said to her.

She only nodded and eren put his hand on mine and smiled at me.