chapter 6

Levi's pov

Two weeks have passed since that night and lory isn't sleeping in her room.she keeps saying that 'they will come and get me' and any time we ask who 'they' are she always becomes quite.she been in our room the past two weeks and has been having nightmares.she has the nightmares and started scream and kicking her legs out.

At the moment the three of us were in bed,me and eren were both up just staring at each other.lory had 7 nightmares last night and we were both waiting for another to happen.i rolled over and looked at the clock,it read 11:34 a.m.Hanji and everyone was coming over at 12 for a barque rolled back over and looked at eren,"we should get her up,we have about half an hour to get ready"i whispered loud enough for eren to hear me.

Eren nodded and started to wake lory up,i got up and walked to the bathroom.i cleaned up a bit and walked out of the bathroom seeing lory sitting up on our bed.eren got up and walked to the bathroom,i walked to the bed and picked lory up carrying her to the kitchen down stairs.i set lory on the table and heard a knock on the door.

I sighed and walked to the door,i open it finding hanji,erwin,and mike.hanji always likes to come early,"HI SHORTY!!!"shitty glasses yelled in my face walking pasted me."hi levi"erwin said walking by me along with mike.i closed the door walking back into the kitchen,lory was know in hanji's arms and was laying her head on hanji's shoulder.

Hanji had her bathing suit on with a with a bandanna thing covering her waist.mike and erwin were leaning on the counter with trunks on,"levi why isn't lory in her bathing suit,isn't she going swimming with us"hanji asked me looking at lory still in her pj's."because we just got up not to long ago"i answered scratching my head and looking at lory.lory yawned and looked at me with her arms out,hanji quickly pulled her into her chest.In other words i didn't get lory"levi can i go change her into her bathing suit,pleeeeease"hanji whined.

Lory really didn't seem to care she just looked sleepy."who's to say we even got her a bathing suit"i said looking straight at shitty glasses.

Eren's pov

I heard hanji scream making me turn and start running down stairs into the kitchen."WHAT HAPPENED,DO WE NEED A FIRST AID KIT OR DO I NEED TO CALL 911"i yelled rushing into the kitchen.hanji looked at me funny and marched over to me with lory in her arms,"eren does lory have a bathing suit or not","...is that why you screamed...over that...*sigh*yes she has one,its up stairs in her dresser"i answered.hanji smiled and ran up stairs with lory in her arms.

Not even five minutes pasted before we heard lory started screaming.everyone rushed up stairs into lory's room,lory was onto of her bed throwing crayons at hanji."only my mommy or daddy can dress me"lory yelled as she throw her bath suit across the room.lory was in her short,hanji had her shirt.hanji didn't know what to do,levi looked annoyed when i looked at him.

Levi walked over to lory's bath suit picking it up.lory was still on her bed but wrapped up in her blanket."only my mommy and daddy can dress me not you,not hanji-san"lory yelled as she looked from under her blanket.i sighed and told everyone to go down stairs.levi handed me her bathing suit and told me that he was going to change into his trunks.

"lory come here"i said while closing the door.lory listened and came to me she still had the blanket over her head."mama"lory whined as i took the blanket from her,i put her bathing suit on and picked her up.she was a little whiny today more so then normally .she's probably just hungry,i walked out of the room down the stairs and into the kitchen where everyone else was.i gave her to levi and started to leave the kitchen to go upstairs when i heard a knock on the door.

i whined a little and started to the door opening it to find mikasa and everyone else that hanji didn't bring.

Mini time skip to were the BBQ started and hanji,mikasa,eren,connie,and sasha were in the pool

"Come on lory,it's not that bad"i said as i watched lory look at the water.i still don't think she likes water because of her birth mother and her boyfriend.levi was grilling the hamburgers,hot dogs,and ribs.The rest that weren't in the pool were at the table talking.

Lory didn't want to get in the pool,but she said she knows how to swim.i was slowly getting her closer to the edge of the pool.but jean had to be an ass and he picked her up throwing her into the deep end.he laughed as she came back up for air,of course levi got mad and pushed him into the pool and then jumped in,landing on jean.i started laughing as lory swam into my arms,she just watched.levi swam to her checking her over to make sure she was fine,"i'll go and finish the cooking so daddy can have time with his little girl"i said smiling as lory climbed into levi's arms.

time skip after the food was done and almost everyone was in the pool again

Levi was playing with lory,I had a pit at the bottem of my stomach.something wasn't right.I glanced over to see a women and a man from the corner of my eye.I saw them walking towards us.