Dirty Secrets

Callie Blake and Spencer Lee have known each other ever since they could remember. Nobody could seem to separate them and then finally when they started their first year in high school they started dating. It was now their senior year and everything was going great until Callie started to slip away and it all began last summer.....
~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Callie pulled away from the kiss she shared with Thomas Miles. She knew it was wrong but she just couldn't help herself. 

"Why did you pull away?" Thomas says huskily.

"Needed to breathe."  Callie says breathlessly.

"Am I making you breathless?"

"No." she lied.

"Liar." He said, knowing her better than he should.

Thomas started to kiss down her neck making her moan but she clamped her mouth shut when she heard a voice, well a certain persons voice.

"Callie, where are you? Callie?" Came the voice of none other than Spencer from behind the door.

"Stop Thomas," Callie said but he just keeps on kissing down her neck. "I mean it, stop it Thomas!" She said holding in a moan.

"Gosh Thomas, stop it!" Callie hisses pushing him away, hard.

Thomas looks at me in anger. "Don't you think we should tell him?" He demands.

Callie gives him a glare. "I told you not yet and I don't think him walking in on us making out is the best way." She said giving him a pointed look.

"Then when?"

"When its the right time...." Callie said trailing off.

"Is it ever going to be a right time? I mean telling someone you are cheating on them is never right." He said with no emotion.

"Well I don't want to tell my boyfriend I have been cheating on him." She said with a guilty look.

"Well he is also my best friend, so I should be the guilty one here but I am willing to put that aside and be with you." Thomas said giving her a caring look.

"I know and I am too but...." Callie says looking away.

"If you were willing to be with me you wouldn't be second guessing yourself and would want to tell him as much as I do." He said angrily.

"I do-" She started but was cut off.

"Save it." Thomas says stomping to the door and opening it.

He stops abruptly and without turning around says, "Just so you know I love you." He says slamming the door.

Callie bursts out crying before she could hold it in. After a couple of minutes of getting herself together and fixing her clothes she walks out the room.

"Hey, was that Thomas walking out of the room just minutes ago?" Spencer asks walking up to her.

"I'm leaving." Callie told him looking down.

"What's the matter?" He asks putting a finger under her chin and pulling her head up so he can look at her. "Have you been crying?"

"Will you just leave me alone?" Callie hisses at him not meaning to sound so harsh.

"What your problem?" Spencer asks but then gets a look as if something dawns on him. "Does it have to do what you did last summer?"

Callie looks at him flabbergasted. "You know?"

"Um yeah." He said looking at his feet.

"If you knew this whole time then why didn't you say something?" Callie asks him angrily.