love us!

Recap:
"Now.... What do you want to do today?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"CUDDLE" both cats said at the same time. Alaya just giggled and watched the two cats bickering and walked towards the tea bags and made 3 cup of tea, jasmine tea for her, and earl gray tea for both of her weird,talking, tea-drinking cats. As she put the three tea cups on a tray she called her two bickering cat to the garden for tea time. As Alaya was about to pull out her chair a cute French cat stopped her, "no, I'm the man here!, I will pull out your chair for you!" Levi said using his head to move the chair. "No! I am the gentleman here! Let me do the honors." Argued a British cat.
Alaya couldn't help but laugh at her cats' antics. "Why is this chair so bloody hard to move!" Arthur grunted. "Shut it...brat!" Levi grunted. Alaya sighed and pushed the chair her self, "thank you for trying boys but I can handle it" Alaya said smiling down at them.

×÷= time skip=×÷

Alaya was just laying on her sofa until two certain cats decided to join her. It would have been fine if they weren't bickering on her stomach, but she didn't mind she was used to it so she chose to ignore there bickering and watch her show. And the two cats did not like to be ignored.
"Alaya."
Alaya ignored the British cat and focused on her show. It was getting good.
"Alaya."
Alaya raised her eyebrow slightly. Levi working with Arthur? Was it that important-
"We know who killed the king." The TV said.
Alaya immediately ignored the thought and went to her show.
The cats exchanged looks. Then Levi jumped down and clicked the off button on the remote, Alaya looked at the black TV screen and then turned to her two cats and said " what was so dang important that yo-" she got cut off Levi walking up to her face and said "you're my girlfriend... Pay attention to me."Levi said and even before she could reply they heard a cute battle cry come from Arthur as he rammed into Levi and ran to Alaya face and kissed her nose. Levi looked at the two and he felt anger. He jumped on her face.
Alaya let out an annoyed sound and gently pushed her cats away.
"What are you guys doing?!"
"Showing our love?" The cats said in sync. "What kind of love are you talking about?". "Alaya..." Arthur said seriously "we love you" Levi said "bu-" Alaya started

"Love us"