Chapter 11- Coming Together Again

I pulled my car up outside the house and parked in my driveway. A smile came on my face when I saw Justin waiting beside his car. He smiled as I got out and walked over to me.

"Justy!" Layla shouted from her car seat the moment she saw him. I watched as his face lit up as he heard her shout. "Hey baby girl. You being good?" He asked running over to her and unstrapping her from the car seat. I laughed as she nodded still grinning like a Cheshire cat. I had to laugh at them both, it was just too cute.

Justin carried her inside and she ran off to play with her toys upstairs. I went into the kitchen to start making dinner for us all and soon felt a strong pair arms around me.

"Justin I'm cooking, be careful or I'll burn myself." I told him. "But Lena, I can't help myself, you're gorgeous." He whispered into my ear softly. "Justin, is this what you want? Us together again?" I asked him seriously. "Yes, I want to make you happy and I want you to be mine." He told me. I turned the stove off and turned around in his arms to look him in the eyes. "What about Layla? Where does she fit in? She asked today if you were her daddy, you know? If you say yes, you can't let her down ever." I asked him.

As much as I loved Justin and wanted him back, I needed to put Layla first. He looked at me a long time before replying. "Lena do you love Layla as if she was your own child?" I nodded. "Then why wouldn't I?" I smiled and he picked me up. Wrapping my legs around him, I let our lips touch for the first time in months. Wow, I'd missed this a lot.

Putting me down, I turned back and continued cooking dinner, this time though with a permanent smile on my face. I texted Demi and Miley to let them know as I knew they wouldn't tell anyone, they were both really happy for us. Once dinner was ready I called Layla downstairs and Justin set the table.

"Mummy can I ask him? You said I could ask him?" I heard Layla say. I smiled remembering what she wanted to ask. "Yes sweetheart you can ask him now." I told her. "Justy? Are you my new daddy?" Her cute little voice asked. "Do you want me to be?" He asked her. She frantically nodded a yes to him causing me to giggle. "Then yes, I am your new daddy." Justin told her.

I knew it was a big deal for him. Having to become a parent at such a young age to a child that didn't belong to him biologically. He was amazing with kids and I knew he wanted them in the future as we had talked about it before Layla was in my life but this would be a big change.

"My old mummy and daddy were married, will you marry mummy now?" Layla said, interrupting my thoughts. "One day I will, and she will the most beautiful bride and you will be the most beautiful flower girl for us." He told her.

I watched them together all night and neither of their smiles left their faces. I gave Layla her bath and got her dressed in her pyjamas. Justin read her a story before we both kissed her goodnight.

"I love you so much Lena. I can't believe I was lucky enough to get you back." Justin said picking me up and carrying me to my bedroom.