3

As I expected annoying noises everywhere, But since this is just a silly dinner with my sister's batch mates i guess it's fine with me. 

"Rabbie!" the girl in short hair wave at my sister, i guess those are her batchmates. God why do i feel so nervous? ugh.

"Hey, okay ka lang ba? do you wanna go home?" i shooked my head and gave her a flat smile. Dumeretso na kami sa table, well naka reserve pala ang isang side ng resto para sa kanila. The resto wasn't that disturbing as i thought my konting class naman pala i thought kasi dadalhin ako ni Rabbie sa maiingay na resto which include dringking and loud music , i swear to God uuwi talaga ako sa bahay.

"Hi! Okay so I brought Robbin with me please guys take it easy on her she doesn't like that attention that much" well all her batchmates greeted me Hi's and Hello's some even wanted to shake hands on me but of course di ko tinanggap. They were talkin' and talkin while I was just eating and eating.. who cares the pasta here taste fucking great.

"Take it easy Robbin di ka mauubusan" my sister chuckled,i just rolled my eyes on her.Damn gusto ko pa, na alala ko di pala ako nakaapag lunch because of that effin Jackass. 

"Rav, can you order me another plate of white pasta and some bread?"  she looked at me with an annoying look .

"what?" i said with flat tune.

"Nothing, naka 2 plates kana kasi ng white pasta and yet you want more?" well duh , what do you expect i didn't eat my fucking lunch here, of course I'm effin hungry. I hope Rabbi'es friends didn't noticed I'm such a pig when I'm Hungry. 

"Okay fine" she called the waiter and asked for another plate of white pasta. I noticed may bakanteng pahabang table malapit sa side namin, i thought full occupied ang pina reserve nila?

"Uh may kasama paba kayong mag ddinner?" 

"uh-huh" she said while keeping herself busy on the steak. 

"Sino?" She looked at me and her eyes is quite telling me not to be bothered or anything. Okay well now it's bothering me

"Hmm juniors" she was avoiding eye contact on me and pretending to be busy eating her food, I cought her hand before sticking a fork of steak on her mouth

"What Robbin? Im eating okay?  Go wait for you're pasta and don't bother me" I knew it, hindi manlang talaga niya sinabi sakin na kasama ang juniors sa dinner na to, kasi alam niyang uuwi at uuwi talaga ako. Don't get me wrong okay lang naman sakin maki dinner or whatever but of course less talk and less attention on me pero having dinner with the Juniors? nuh-ah. A Y O K O . 

"why didn't you tell me?"i minimize my voice while talking to her, nakakahiya naman baka mapansin nilang nag aaway kami..well were not fighting....yet. 

"Rob, Im eating" she sound annoyed, well so am I. I'm kind of upset kasi di manlang niya sinabi sakin namakakasama pala namin ang mga pestiside na Juniors na yon. I let out a sigh at hinayaan nalang siyang kumain yan naman lagi niyang palusot pag nahuhuli ko siyang nandadaya sakin eh, she will excuse herself for prenting to be busy with something to avoid arguing. 

"Hey guys Vana texted me malapit na daw sila" said by the guy with tan skin, pointy nose and well sharp jaws..pretty good lookin' too. Vana eh? Damn it i hate that bitch lagi ko siyang nakikita every sports day namin. She's a leader of a cheerleading squad she's pretty bitchy and very territorial and when i say territorial ayaw niyang may pumapasok na taga ibang level sa building nila, she's a bully. Good thing she never touched me nor harm me, alam niya siguro na kapatid ko ang leader ng Cheerleading squad ng Seniors , and if she ever touches me she'll be dead by now.