Part 1

Keion's POV
"I really hate when you jump to conclusions." Jason sat calmly across from me at the table. I slid my phone over to him to show the picture of him And some girl my friend sent me.

"And I hate when you act like you stupid." He picked up the phone, looked at it, then placed it back down like it was nothing.
"She's just a friend Kei. You gotta stop letting shit get to you."

"Jason its every night. You told me when we got together I was gon be the only one but you with a hoe all the time!" I was starting regret the decisions that I made and the opportunities that I left for him. I got up to go the room but Jason stood in front me. I tried to move him out the way but I was no match for his 6'5 muscular frame.
"I love Kei." He started to kiss me on my cheek then my neck, but I wasn't falling for it this time.
"If I'm the one you love, why hurt me?" He lifted up his head with a dumbfounded look on his face. I moved past him to get to the back room so I could pack me and Kay's stuff.
I went over to get Karter out of her bed. "Karter." I shuck her until she rolled over and her big brown eyes stared back at me.
"Yes Mommy." She answered half asleep.
"Come on baby, me and you are going go for a drive.
"Is daddy coming with us?"
"No baby daddy's staying here. Put on your shoes so we can go."
After she was done putting her shoes on, I took her and the few things that I packed from the house and put them in the car.
"Kei, please don't go. You can't take Kay from me." I went back in the house to get the money I keep in the cookie jar in my closet but Jason kept trying to get me to stay.
"You're not her father and you should've thought about that before you did this shit."
"If you leave, I won't be here when you get back."
"I ain't coming back. Not this time." With that I left him standing in the living room and me and Karter started driving.

I just couldn't believe this was happening again...