Chapter 6 (Play your part)

So sorry about the last chapter being so short, it tied in with my idea of this chapter so I decided to make it where once she fell asleep, her chapter would end. If you have any idea

**************************************************************************************

I woke up in Hayden's arms, his face was full of my hair. I smiled and looked over at the clock...6:05AM... I knew that he had to leave for work soon, so I tapped his shoulder ever so slightly, and whispered, "you gotta get up for work." It seemed as if he raised his eyebrows and groaned when he pulled me to his chest. I could here the rhythm of his heart beat, and it was relaxing. Then I heard him whisper, "I am bringing you with me."

"You mean to work?"

He nodded.

"Are we even allowed to?"

He nodded once more.

"Okay, I guess, since there is no thing in the rule book about it. Landon is on the clock at my job today, so okay."

He smiled and picked me up, setting me in front of my closet. I looked through my clothes as he put on his uniform. I finally choose a black tank top, with a leather jacket, and black jeans. Hayden told me I looked like a Guard trainer and laughed.

"Dress the Part?" I said softly as I put on combat boots.

"Damn, you look sexy maybe you should train the guards with me today."

I shrugged, unsure if I could even do that. But, before I could grab the rule book, he grabbed my hand, "Trust me, It is all right you can." I nodded than we left for the Guard Training Facility. I had never actually been able to go into the actual training room, so when I did I was shocked...the room was a lot bigger than I imagined. People were everywhere, some training a guard to be, others keeping document of  who all came in.  A lot of people nodded their heads to Hayden, he took me to the sign in area.

He spoke calmly as he signed himself and me in, "Today, I have a guest with me today, that I am going to show how we train them and train her a little bit." The man behind the desk and Hayden spoke for a little while, I wasn't really paying attention to what they were saying. After the two were done talking, Hayden handed me an orange bracelet.

"What is this?" I asked quietly.

"It is just to show that you are neither a guard trainer or a guard trainee, it shows that you are just a mere guest."

I nodded to what he had said, as he lead me to the group of trainees that had been waiting for him. He began to speak, "Today, we are going to be practicing interrogations, I brought my girlfriend Augustine with me to help with all of you..." The group of X's and Y's all nodded a hello to me, before settling their attention back on Hayden. 

Hayden continued, "I will split half of you up between she and I, Augustine has done an interrogation before because of her Grandmothers and Mothers statuses, so you guys who get stuck with her will be the interrogators. People stuck with me will be the people being interrogated, which means I will give you all a profile of a criminal and you guys will be playing your part," a few people snickered at the fact that today there would be role play in what they were doing today. "Augustine, would you like to choose first?" I nodded, and began selecting a few of the people, 3 males and 3 females.

Hayden took his group to an opposite side of the room and began instruction, While I kept mine where we were, "Okay, My name is Augustine. I will be teaching you guys how to properly conduct an interrogation. You should act friendly and casual, you don't need to act like act like a cop, make them trust you. Do not make them feel uncomfortable, this includes yelling at them for no reason. Get to know your person, ask them questions about their selves. When questioning ask yes or no questions..." I go on.

When I am done speaking to the people, I turn around to see Hayden and his group walking towards me. I meet them half way, and say, "Are you ready for this?"I hear a lot of no's and groans from his group, but my group smiles and says yes. Hayden and I pair each one of our people with the others and they began to conduct interrogations.

"Aren't you proud of them?" I ask smiling.

"Yeah, I might end up bringing you to work again." Hayden says, jokingly.

"Honestly, I would love that..."

"Did you really love this today?"

"Yeah, it was something fun, it gave me something to do other than write all day."

"It isn't always this fun, babe, trust me."

"You're job isn't supposed to always be fun, that is the point of working."

Hayden nodded and kissed my cheek, "You should get going babe."

I nodded, and began on my way home.