~19~

Bethany's POV

I'm on my way to my new apartment!!

Cam is following me with some of my stuff in his car. I look at the map on my phone and realize I have to make a right soon.

I finally pull into the right area and park. Cam parks right next to me.

"Okay. I've never been here before. So how about we leave the stuff here, I can figure out what it looks like and stuff. Then we'll carry stuff in?" I suggest.

"Sounds good." He replies.

We walk inside the right apartment and I'm shocked.

One, it looks amazing!!

Two, the people that are here...

"Guys?" I hear Cam say, coming to stand next to me.

"Andi? How come they're here? Nothing wrong with that, just why?" I ask

"You two. Sit down." Andi says forcing a smile. We both sit on the, really nice, couch.

"What's going on?" I ask looking at all the people here. Most I don't recognize.

"Bethany," she starts. She never calls me Bethany. Ever. "You know somethings been bothering me. I told you I couldn't tell you." I nod.

"There's something we need to tell the both of you." I realize it was Nash. Nash? Oh, he's friends with Cam. Those must be his other friends...

"Well stop making it so dramatic and spit it out." Cam snaps

"Okay but listen, just hold your comments and questions till the end." He paused, "Five months ago, you two got in a car accident and you both suffered with amnesia. You guys barely remembered anyone at first. Then, somehow you both remembered everyone but each other. All of us talked to your families numerous times. We wanted to tell you guys immediately." Andi starts.

"You two were in love before the accident. You barely spent time away from each other. The two of you were a couple since Bethany was 16 and Cameron was 17. Both your families loved you two together. Then, two months before Beth turned 20...." Nash trailed off.

"Why don't we start the video now." One guy with a bandana says. They all nod.

The video starts.

"Hey guysssss. It's CAM!! I'm here with my beautiful, fantastic, amazing, spontaneous, favorite girl ever, and girlfriend, Bethany!!" Cam cheered.

"Really Cam? Your such a goof!"

"Yeah but I'm your goof!"

"True!"
Then we start making out.

(Another clip starts. )

"Hey guys it's Cam. Beth is here with me and were about to tell our friends and family something big. I'm going to hide this camera to get there reactions!" Cam whispers.

Then it shows our families, the boys, Andi, and us.

"So I think everyone here would agree that Cam and I love each other. A lot." I start and everybody nods.

"Well, how would you react if-"

"BETH IS PREGNANT!" Cam blurts.

"Seriously? We sat down for like an hour planning this out and you just ruined it!"

"Sorry babe!" Cam laughs

Everyone comes and hugs me, says their congratulations. Everyone looks so happy.

(Next clip.)

"Hey guys it Beth. I just found out the gender of the baby. Cam was with the boys when I found out and I'm about to tell him!" I say excitedly.

Then it shows cam and I.

"So do you want to know the gender of our baby?" I ask

"Of course!" Cam cheers

"Well," I start, "it's either going to be a mommy or daddy's girl!"

"Really? Oh my gosh. No way. Seriously?" Cam says so excited.

I nod and he starts hugging me. Then starts whispering to my tummy.

(Skip pregnancy)

"Hey everyone. Beth just gave birth to our beautiful baby girl, about 14 hours ago. It's really exciting. So we're going to go see them. They are both inside so let's go." Cam says

"Hi babe!" I say

"Look everyone! It's Cordelia Marie Dallas!" Cam says tearing up

"Aw Cam stop." I say and start tearing up.

"She's beautiful." I say

"And she's ours."

(Skip birthdays and next 5 1/2 years)

"Guess what? Today is Delia's half birthday!! Isn't that right Dee Dee?" Cam grins

"YAH!! I'm five today! I get to go to big girl school soon!" Delia says smiling ear to ear

"Hey! Stop growing up on me!" I say ticking her

"Mommy! Stop! We have to go see my uncles and Aunt Andi. And grandma and grandma and grandpa and grandpa!" Delia sings

"Okay let's go!"

(New clip)

"Breaking News. A family was in a severe car accident, after colliding with a semi and falling off the road. Cameron Dallas was in the car with his fiancée, Bethany Mota, and daughter, known as Delia Dallas. The young five year old, died immediately. Dallas and Mota's conditions are yet to be released." Some news lady says.

(New clip)

"Welcome back. Today is Cordelia Dallas's funeral, the five year old who died in a car accident one month ago. Her parents Bethany Mota and Cameron Dallas are still in the hospital from the crash. Doctors know that both, of the couple, will suffer from amnesia." The same news lady says.

(Video ends)