Chapter 2

Keith's P.O.V.

After she left umupo na ko sa upuan ko at nagpatuloy na si ma'am sa pagdidiscuss.

Bakit kaya siya ganun? She's so cold.

It was almost dismissal, exactly 4:30. Schedule kasi namin every Monday and Wednesday is 7:00 am to 4:30 pm. Every Tuesday and Thursday up to 6:00 pm. And Friday, 7:00 am to 2:00 pm.

Uhm, I'm actually Filipino. Well half korean on my mother's side, and I know some korean words too. Pero I got used to the british language in the UK. Well that's what you expect from someone who stayed there for five and a half years. Ang conyo ko na nga ehh.

The bell rang and I started fixing my stuff. Kailangan makapunta na ko dun baka totohanin niya yung sinabi niya.

I started walking to her spot and saw sitting, her back against the tree, arms crossed and eyes closed.

Ang cute niya. Wait what?

"Hindi ka pa ba pupunta dito? O di na kita itutour at itututor?"Nagulat ako. She was awake pala. Ang cold pa rin niya.

"Uhm, I-i'm coming."Why am I stuttering? Baaaaahhhh!!

Tumayo siya then picked up her bag and walked towards me. Nakapoker face lang siya. No expression.

"Tara na. Itutour lang kita saglit tapos pupunta tayo sa bahay ko dun kita itututor."Cold niya pa ding sabi then she pulls out her iPod and puts her headphones on.

How's she gonna be able to give me a tour when she's listening to music?

Naglakad lakad kami all around the school. She was talking about the schools history while listening to maximum volume music. I can even hear it from 10 inches away from her. Hindi kaya siya mabingi?

We stopped at the gate then she looked at me. Still poker faced.

"Sundan mo na lang ako. May sasakyan ka bang dala?"Tanong niya pero still cold.

"Yes. I'll just follow you."She still has her headphones on. Did she hear me.

She walked to the parking lot at sumunod ako. She walked to a--.

O_________O T-that's her c-car? A Lamborghini? But it was red and black. I don't think that kind of model has that kind of color.

She went in her car and what do you know? Magkatabi kami ng car, my 69 Chevelle SS 396. I know I'm old school ehh maganda ehh.

I followed her to a house. It was an average type.

Wow for someone who owned a car like that? I would think she lived in a mansion. I'm not being judgemental. Just sharing my thoughts.

Pumasok kami and there was a maid that greated her. Pero hindi niya pinansin. Naawa naman ako sa maid. Siguro she's used to it.

Pumasok na kami ng tuluyan. Wow malaki pala siya sa loob. Simple lang siya. The first I saw was the salas. It was beautiful with red and black sofas not leather though. There was a lamp beside each couch. Everything was on top of a well guess what color? Yes red and black carpet. There was a TV set in front of the longest sofa. Bale may isang mahabang sofa and then two single person sofas on both sides but there was distance and then the TV set in front. There was also a simple chandelier in the ceiling and the walls were painted still red and black.

"Dyan ka muna papanik lang ako sa kwarto para kunin mga gamit ko. Dito na lang tayo magreview."Cold pa rin? Aww.

"Okay."Yun na lang nasagot ko.

Pumanhik na siya sa mahabang hagdan. Habang ako naman umupo na lang sa isa sa mga sofas at naghintay. Maya maya may lumabas na babae mula sa isa sa mga rooms. I think kitchen siya.

When she saw me nagulat ata siya. Maganda siya. Kamukha niya si-- uhm di pa pala natatanong pangalan niya. Ang stupid ko.

"Uhm, hello po."Sabi ko ng nakangiti. Ngumiti din siya and went near me. Tumayo din ako para lumapit. Nakipagkamay ako sakanya.

"Uhm, hello din. Uhh, ano pala pangalan mo hijo?"Nakangiti pa rin niyang sabi. Binitawan ko na ang kamay niya.

"Uhm, Keith po. Keith Arvin Monteverde."I said while scratching the back of my head. Bakit ako kinakabahan?

"Monteverde? So related ka sa isa sa pinakamayamang tao sa business?"Aniya.

"Uhm, yes anak po ako ni Michael Moteverde."

"Ahh, yes. Kaibigan siya ng husband ko. Kaya kilala namin siya. I'm kind of surprised na never kang pinakilala ng dad mo samin."She frowned.

"Ohh. I think those were the times I was in a different country. See I kind of went away for a while so maybe my dad wasn't able to introduce me to you."

"Let's go."Nagulat ako dahil katabi ko na pala si-- uhm?

"Oh? Jennica, you didn't tell me you brought a visitor?"So that's her name!

"It was unexpected. Tara na."And she dragged me herself.

"But I thought--"Tinignan niya ko ng masama.

I just kept quiet and followed her.

Ugh! This is gonna be hard.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sorry tagal ng update. Haha may characters na ko. Sorry din kung boring ang chapter na toh. Babawi na lang sa next chapters

Baekhyun on the side!

:*