My Dream.

Something incredible happened. Was I dreaming? I don't know. All i know, is that I was in the presence of a wonderful woman. She was so real, she looked at me, with a sparkle in her eye and a beautiful smile across her face. I stopped to look at her, to notice her smile, her eyes as they captivated me, i noticed her jawline, her lips and the way they pout unknowingly. I noticed the way her hair blows so slightly in the wind as she stands there, staring at me. I've seen this woman before and I thought this ought to be nothing, yet here she is, right in front of my eyes. Glaring at me. She gives me a look, a look as if to say "I'm here, don't be afraid" she keeps staring into my eyes, looking at me with a sense of curiosity. I just stand there, waiting. Waiting for some sort of sign. I'm not even sure I know where I am, how I got here or what I'm looking for. But that doesn't matter, all that matters is her. She's all I see. She's all I want to see. I'm only a few feet away from her yet I feel strangely comfortable around her yet nervous at the same time. She seems so familiar, like I've known her all my life although I can't remember why. I edge towards her still staring into her eyes. God those eyes. I can't stop staring. She whispers "don't you know who i am?" I do know who she is, I've seen her before, dreamt of her before, I just can't make sense of why. Within a few seconds, I find myself getting closer to her, I start to feel her breathing, which draws me in closer. She lifts her hand, and places it on my cheek, wrapping her fingers behind my ear. I felt warm, tingly and excited all at once. That was the moment I realised who she was. She's still staring at me, drawing me in with those beautiful eyes. She moves closer towards me, her breathing becomes more raspy and heavy. All I can think about at this moment is wanting to touch her. I want to pull her close to me. The touch of her hand still placed on my cheek; my body begins to move, touching hers, I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her close. She laughs and says "finally". I know why I'm here now. I'm meant to be here with her. She leans in towards me, I kiss her warm cheek, down her neck and back up to face her. I hesitate, thinking about what was about to happen, all my mind kept thinking was "it's her, it's really her" still not knowing if this is real or not, I couldn't care less. I just wanted to be exactly where I was. In her arms. I was almost 100% sure I was dreaming, yet I didn't let this stop me.  My lips touch hers, she kisses me back, putting her other hand on my face. Wow. This moment, this feeling, this beautiful woman before me, touching me, kissing me, just felt more right than anything else I've ever experienced. As this wonderful moment passed, she looks at me again, pulls away from me, and walks away. I didn't question this. I just watched her drift away. As her hair blows in the wind behind her, she disappears.