Part 2

(F\I) : first initials
(Sorry for any miss spelling at all)

It's already been a few days since you were at the spa you became so relaxed you've actually been talking more with Kiba and your teacher Kakashi and because of that you gained more confidence to talk with them

You fluttered your eyes open and sat up and stretched you were a bit sad though because today was the last day of being at the spa. So you decided that you were just walk around. While you were walking around you were talking to the friends you made at the spa and saying your good byes and getting they're number(not that way)

Time skip to afternoon

You were packing up when you heard a knock at the door you walk over and opened the door and found a note. Of course since curiosity killed the cat you picked up the note and in the note had a heart in it with K x (F\ I) (see what I did) you wondered who wrote and read the rest and said :

Dear  (M\N )

I know you never expected this but for a very long time I have been in love with you and can never stop thinking about you no matter what I do. Your always on my mind 24/7 and I actually like it alot. I mean how can anyone not love that adorable laugh of yours ,that amazing smile you have, those amazing eyes I always get lost in with that amazing (E\C) that I love so much,the way your always so positive and try your best in every thing, also that way your always so creative. So how I not fall in love with some one as  amazing, charming ,and adorable as you so hopeful you can return the same feeling I have for you.

After you read the letter you searched for any signature but found none but you that it was so sweet that you kept the note to show you friend to see what the thought about it and see if they can help you find out who the one sent the letter is.

(Awwwwwww that was so sweet of them to send you a love letter . Well I don't know when I write more but hoped y'all liked the story even though it was short. By the way I'm thinking of making a senju brotherx male reader if there are people or other tell me which brother I should do Hashrama or Tobirama thank you for reading the story. Till next time )