Kakashi

(Sorry it took so long )

Currently you were in pe and since Kiba was absent you weren't able to ask him about the note so you decided to ask your teacher after class.

Kakashi:(M/N) I need you to talk to you after school do you think you could stay?

(M/N)Okay good cause there is something I need to ask you.

Kakashi:Good. Class dismissed!

            Timeskip

Class had just ended so you went straight to the boys pe office to meet up with your P.E. teacher you found his office after a minute of looking and knocked on the door you heard a come in. You opened the door and started to close it as soon as you closed the door you were shocked to feel something wrap around you waist you looked down to see a pair of arms and looked over your shoulder to be faced with a full face kakashi and might I add you thought he was sexy.

Kakashi:So what did you think of that little letter I gave you?

(M/N):So you wrote that letter?

Kakashi:Yes and yes I know its wrong for a teacher to fall in love with they're student but I couldn't help it with how kind you are as well as that amazing laugh of your i couldn't it and also when I first saw you I automatically thought that you were just so cute.

(M/N): So you love in a romantic way?

Kakashi: Yes and I can't help but be jealous everytime you and that Inazuka kid would hang out.

You were turned around to feel his lips on yours and you felt something in that kiss hunger is what you felt in that kiss he he opened his eyes to stare a you after he broke the kiss but it wasn't just any stare it was a stare the held love.

(M/N): So what now?

Kakashi: We try to keep it a secret until you graduate from highschool. Understand?

You nodded and you two kissed each other once again and the kiss started to get heated from your lips to your jaw line althe way to your sweet spot you moaned bit stopped him before he left his mark.

(M/N): We can't go any further than this. I'm sorry.

Kakashi: Its okay I understand and besides if I left you any mark tomorrow some people will see it and get suspicious and start asking you questions. By the way I kinda want to tell you something.

(M/N): What is it?

Kakashi: Well its a Nick name.

(M/N): What is it?

Kakashi: You  see back then I was a one night stand kinda guy.
And with time they gave me an name and well it was the lightning best of Konoha.

(By the way Konaha in this fan fic is the city they live in)

(M/N): Why?

He got near your ear and whispered huskily

Kakashi: You find out soon enough.

And licked your ear and when he was facing you he had a grine plastered on his face

(M/N): Well I have to go its getting late. I'll see you tomorrow.

Kakashi: Alright see you tomorrow my love.

He pecked you on your lips and left after you left little did you know when kakashi got home he started to think of all the things he do to you

And lets just say after the marriage as well as after everyone fond out on your honey moon he did all those thing and you also found out why they called him the lightning beast of Konaha for nothing you were able to walk properly nor sit down. But other than that you two were happy with each other.

(Hope you enjoyed this route it took a log time to think up but worth it)