Need to fix this

*CAM P.O.V.*

I was lying on floor of all that crying. Y/N was gone. It's all my faul. I always were in clubs and drinked all day. When I get home I would yell at Y/N or punch her. Today she leaved me. I need to fix this,I need her,her smile,her cuddles,her voice,her everything. I can't believe I lost girl of my dreams.

*Y/N P.O.V.*

I cryed,I can't take this anymore. He punched me,yelled at me. Where is Cam who loved me,called me babe,cutie,sweetheart. I need that Cameron.

*FLASHBACK*

I was in kitchen,washing dishes. Cameron storm in kitchen,he took glass and shut it at me,but the glass hit the wall. "Cam,why did you do that?" I asked crying. "You are crying again,stop being crybaby and go fuck out of my house!". Now I was scared. I went to our room and put all my clothes in backpack. I taked my phone and keys and storm out of house.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I cryed till I fall in deep sleep................... "CAM WHERE ARE YOU? CAM?" I yelled. I went to bathroom and saw Cam lying on floor with blood all around him. I cryed,"Cam,why?"..............I woke up from awful dream. I was sleeping in my t-shirt and nike joggers so I put my shoes on and taked my phone and keys. I drived to Cam's house. When I camed, Cam was lying on floor.

WASS UP GUYS? HOW ARE YA ALL? I'm so sorry for not writing like in forever. It's just my phone isn't working and I can only go on my computer. I love ya all,thanks for everything. Stay beautiful♥