Moving in part 2

Gabriellas Pov
I haven't see Justin in so long and I can't believe he got this good looking . He can't keep his eyes off of me I hope my parents don't realize it cause then that would be really uncomfortable .
" Hi Mr and Mrs. Russo I can help Gabriella move in if u want ? " Justin said.
  "Oh my Justin you have grown up . And I wouldn't mind if you help we have to go back and get Anthony. George it wouldn't be a problem right ." My mom said with gritted teeth . My dad doesn't really like Justin because he got arrested for a DUI (if u guys don't know it mean driving under the influence )
. He also doesn't like him because my idiot brother starts rumors because he knows that I kinda like Justin .
"I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem ,but Justin if you think you are going to get my daughter in trouble !" My dad says but my mom quickly cuts him off          "GEORGE ENOUGH . Sorry Justin honey my husband just doesn't the want to let her go and her bags are right there thank you . Now George we have To go ."
My parents goodbye and left . Justin was ahead of me he had 5 bags and I had the other 3 . He said there is a party tonight but I told him I want to settle in and stuff . He looked a little upset I could see he wasn't himself today I want to get to the bottom of it .
"Justin are you okay you seem a little off or upset ." I said with a concern look he looks at me with a slight smile saying "I'm fine gab it's just your dad doesn't like me for some weird reason ." I was starting to get mad at my dad for him making Justin feel upset I decided to put may stuff down and give Justin a hug and he snakes his hand and rests it just above my butt. "Justin my dad thinks that you got arrested for a DUI because that was word around the neighborhood this summer. But I have been telling my dad that you don't smoke weed while driving . Am I right ?" I say it with confidence that I was sticking up for him hopefully knowing I was right and I wasn't sticking up for someone who was completely wrong . He looks at me and gives me a cute smile and says " well I never got a DUI and I don't smoke weed gab u know I wouldn't babes" I looked at him happy that I was right i know Justin and I know he wouldn't do that type of stuff .
  3 hours passed
  Justin left 2 hour ago he had to go fix up his room before his roommate gets their . I open my mac book pro and go on iTunes and put on drake cause u can't go wrong with drake . I start decorating before Elisa comes (ur room is above if u haven't noticed she is a type of a tumblr ) I love the view of the city from here it's crazy how beautiful New York is compared to Canada. But people say the winter is brutal .
I get a text message from Elisa
Elisa 💕🎊🤔
Hey gurl I'm pulling up I came alone cause Chaz said he will help me move in lol ik I'm so excited U know how much I liked Chaz and I still do lol
I look at the text and chuckle to myself because she has been obsessed with Chaz since i knew her . I moved to Canada when I was 2 I used to live in California then my dads job got relocated . I've been close with her ever since we share everything expect panties and bras that's just weird . She is so full of life .
  I began to start walking towards the main entrance and I see my best friend I'm so happy we got to share a room together usually you get put with someone you don't know . "Ugh these bags are so heavy gab can u grab that one Chaz got the rest ." Elisa says I look around and I see Chaz walking in front of her and she is basically running towards him to catch up I can't help but laugh . But when I go to grab the bag someone already grabbed it I look and see A guy that has a hot jaw line and blue eyes and dark hair. " may I help u " he says I look at him and slightly nod " yea just follow me " and out of the corner of my eye I see Justin talking to another girl and I kinda got a little upset cause she is really pretty and I think I like Justin.
A/n
Give me ideas on the story u could message me or comment below don't be afraid I will try my best to put ur ideas in my story please tell ur friends about this story