Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Pauls POV

She walked in, I knew she would come. I should have betted! She walked up to my dad, hugging him, then taking her seat. She searched the crowd as if looking for someone, her eyes landed on mine, causing me to smirk. I mouthed the words 'clutz', making her cringe her nose. Haha! Score 1!

"Hi Paul.." she said, as I walked up to her. "Hey clutz." I smiled, she just looked down. "Son, why dont you take Alexis our to lunch." he said, handing me a twenty. I smiled, "I would be happy to!" She looked up at me worriedly. I grabbed her arm, dragging her to my car, I shoved her in. I jogged to my side, sitting in the seat. I looked over at her, she was fiddiling with her fingers, I love to make her feel uncomfortable. "Were going to Applebeese." I told her, making her nod still playing with her fingers. I started the engine, spedding off. We got to Applebeese in about 5 minutes. I climbed out of the car, her climbing right out after me.

We got in a booth, setting down. I picked up my menu, looking through it. I peeked over my menu to see Alexis just looking around, her hands in her lap. "Are yoy going to look through your menu?" I asked. "No, im not hungry..." she said, not looking at me. "Are you sure? I mean you look pretty thin..." I told her. I dont know why I care, but I just do. "Why do you care?" she snapped. I shrugged, I honestly dont know.

****

"Goodbye clutz." I said, dropping her off at the funeral home, to get her car. She waved, getting her car. I drove back to my house, I just moved here about a week ago. I drove up in the drive way, parking, I got out and headed to the house. I threw the car keys on the table and headed for my room to pay Xbox. I grabbed the controller and started to play lollipop chansaw, my favorite game man!

******

I heard a knock on the door and rushed to the door with the controller in my left hand and chips in my right and opening the door with my elbow. The chips dropped out of my hand as the opened door reveled a very sad Alexis.

A/N: I know short chapter again but I am going to do a long one next time, I know I promised that last time! But it's getting no where...... So deuces