Part 1

Snow falling down the trees, the lonely man sitting by the frozen river gazed, thinking how it all fell apart, about how he got here, about the actions that led him to this moment. He had the weight of a titan on his shoulders, the seduction of gravity upon his heart was too strong he was willing to let go at any time and submerge himself in the maze of death. Like a colour-blind man he saw life as it is now as shades of black with no joy to bring and much like a tone-deaf person he couldn't hear the harmony of life that mesmerises people.

Stray and abandoned even his tears betrayed him along with the rest of the world. Escaping was no longer an option his head was filled up with this nonsense people called "life". Saved by the alarm on his watch he knew that the time for has come, 8:55 just 5 more minutes to go, he stood ... for a moment he thought that something would happen to prevent him, as determined as he was he desperately looked for signals even the smallest ones but being the fool that he is, he decided to be courageous in this demoralized act. 9:00 contemplating the rails he jumped with nobody on-scene to witness his final act. As his head hit first he began to lose conscious and in his last breathe he saw his life flew by regretting all the things he could've done. Waiting for that train to come he did the unthinkable, the unforgivable he would've liked to live a bit longer to go on a journey and forget what happened to him, he thought that death could give him an answer, a conclusion. Saying he choose the wrong path is as saying that the world is the center of universe. Death was the only god that came when he called.