Part 3

What a conundrum he got himself into, a  scene befitting of a hipster french drama movies you know the kind of movie full of philosophical quotes and and good quantity of cheesy shit. The only thing left is some rain to submerge his shattered heart but would it really matter in his situation?

Slowly but steadily, he rose from the rails much like a zombie would rise from the grave as he was dead inside but revived not by light and love but with rust and bitterness. As if it just clicked, it stroke him that he only needed somebody who would even notice him he realized he was a slave of society and attention much like the rest of his peers, and being the masoschist he is; he enjoyed it thouroughly. A little appreciation won't hurt anybody but society didn't want to play it pretentious, hypocrite game with him. Being now full aware of the fact of his shamefull self that his was once too overconcious about. He decided that his life is more valuable than what others think and if it gets hard again he could just enter "hikikomori" mode again and it's all rainbows and cookies. At the mention of cookies his stomach growled so he headed to a nearby convience store and on his way he began laghing out loud much like a crazy man. Moments ago, he was willing to end his life on the rails of death but now he was going to grab a bite. Life such a sneaky m********. Sighing he went on his trip fully aware that he should abandon society tenets and mores. Finally liberated and decided he walked in the store as knight returning to his country after slaying the dragon, leaving his demons on the rails of the train that never came.