Whole story

Austin:" No."
You:" No?"
Austin:" No. I'm not taking you to the party looking like that."
You:" Why not?"
Austin:" Look at yourself! I'm not going to take my girlfriend to a party when she looks like a sexy tiger about to pounce."
You:" What the hell Austin. I thought you were being serious."
Austin:" I am. Do you know how many guys are going to try to be all of you tonight?"
You:" Only 1. And that's you because you're not going to let anyone else get close to me."
Austin:" Damn right I'm not."
He smiles and pulls you in for a kiss.
Austin:" Or maybe we should just stay here tonight and do something fun together."
You:" I already told Maddie that we were coming."
Austin:" Ugh, babe, can't you just untell her?"
You:" Sure. . . When I see her at the party."
He sighs and rolls his eyes.
Austin:" Fine. We'll go to the party, but just know that when we get back I have something special in store for you."

*at the party*
You'd been at the party for about two hours now and Austin was next to you  for every minute of it.
Austin:" Do you know that guy over there?"
You turn and see a guy wearing a vampire costume.
You:" The vampire? No. Why?"
Austin:" He hasn't stopped looking at you the whole time we've been here and it's kind of pissing me off."
You:" Just don't worry about it. I'm here with you and only you. Dance with me."
Austin:" Can we just go?"
You:" Just because of one guy, Austin?"
Austin:" I know that look. I had that same look before I asked you out on a date with me."
You:" Babe, guess what. If you stop looking at him, you won't know how he's looking at me."
Austin:" He's coming over here."
Vampire guy:" Hey sorry to interrupt, but are you two dating?"
Austin:" Yes we are."
The guys looks at you and smiles.
V.G:" Oh I'm sorry. . . That you're dating a tool. You should leave him for a while and see how a real man treats you."

You look at Austin, hoping he would do something about this guy, but also hoping he wouldn't make a big scene.
Austin:" She knows how a real man should treat her. I've already got that handled."
He steps in between you and the guy. Austin was shorter than him and you could already see this ending badly.
V.G:" I think I could handle her better."
The guys move Austin out the way and smiles at you.
V.G:" Especially in bed."
Austin:" Hey! Get away from her."
You:" Austin let's just go."
Austin:" No. I'm not going to walk away from this little pussy ass bitch."
The guy turns around and looks down at Austin.
V.G:" What'd you just call me?"
You:" Austin let's go!"
Austin:" I said that you're a little. pussy. ass. bitch."
Great. Here it comes.

*later that night at your house*
You:" Damn it, Austin!"
He stands up from the counter in the bathroom and looks at himself in the mirror.
Austin:" Damn. . . Shit! Look at my face."
You:" Sit back down so I can finish wiping the blood off of you. I can't believe you tried to fight that guy."
He sits back on the counter and looks sad. He had a huge gash right above his left eye and it was bleeding down his face. It was turning purple and he'd probably need stitches for it. Who knows what the rest of his body looked like.
You:" Take your shirt off."
He winces as he pulls it over his head. Bruises on his arms, chest and stomach. You put your hand on you head in frustration.

You:" We should've just left. None of this would have ever happened if you would've just walked away."
He gets off the counter and walks to your room.
You:" Where are you going? I need to finish cleaning the-"
Austin:" Why? So you can finish telling me how pissed off you are? So you can tell me how stupid I am for trying to get in a fight with a guy twice my size? So you can say how disappointed you are because I got my ass kicked while I was trying to stand up for you, me and our relationship? I'd rather not hear that right now."

He goes and sits on the bed, holding a wash cloth up to his eye. You sit next to him and he sighs.
Austin:" I'm sorry for ruining tonight."
You:" You didn't ruin anything. . . Maybe except your eye but other than that. . ."
He smiles and looks at the ground.
Austin:" Yeah, I got the shit beat out of me, but I'd take that any day over having someone steal you away from me."
You:" No one is ever going to steal me away from you. I promise."
He kisses you on your forehead.
Austin:" Good. Because I don't want to have to beat any other guys up."
You:" Mhm. Because you totally taught that guy a lesson tonight."
Austin:" Did you see how he ran away once I got back off the floor?"
You:" That's because the cops were coming Austin."
Austin:" Well, either way I won because I still have you."