Conscious Life

Started: November 22, 2015
Ended: January 3, 2016
Chapter Five

It was dark. Very, very dark. I was suspended in the air. My stomach dropped, my brain shut down. Now I'm free falling, head first down in this black hole.

I smack flat on my face into something hard.

"Ouch!" I groan curling up into a ball. My knees drawled up into my chest.

I couldn't remember where I was. It was a plain room, in which, I assumed I was staying in.

Looking down at myself an ache burns in my chest. Breathing hitches as I see my bloodstained T-shirt and my damp jeans.

My arms hurt and burned with aflame when I try to lift them.

'What was going on with me?!' I cried out silently to myself.

'Why couldn't I move with this pain? What did I do?' My mind twist and whirls with all the thoughts.

"Knock. Knock." A strong female voice rings out in the air.

"C-coming!" I call before she could let herself in.

'I have to breath. I have to think.' Closing my eyes and climb up stripping off the blood stain clothes.

"You alright Madam?" The voice rings outs.

"Y-yes quite fine thank you." My brain freezes as my small body starts working without my brains permission.

My ghostly hands quickly tear the rest of my clothes off and shoves me in a small black dress which hangs down to mid thigh.

"Coming!" Once again my brain freezes over as I slip out the door, quickly closing it as soon as I slip through.

"I'm sorry Madam but instructor sent me to fetch you." The young brown-headed girl in a maids outfit smiles and curtsies before me.

"Aye, OK." I nod in approval for her to lead the way.

Without another word she starts walking away with me trailing behind her.

Ten Minutes Later
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Yeah, yeah, yeah! I heard your loud mouth!" I yell at the man called 'Charles.'

"Wow demanding... I like it." He smirks up at me. "All better for a cold-hearted murder, don't you think?"

A growl parts my lips as I refrain from lunging at him.

"You. Have. No! Fucking! Idea!" My voice gaining confidence with each word. "I'd give almost anything to watch your heart stop beating about now." My canines sharpening within my closed mouth.

"Awe, hun it'll all be okay." He smiles producing his own sharpened canines.

"Your sick!" My ears ring with warning as little voices dance in my head telling me not to cross the line. Yet, at this point I didn't listen to these sugary voices lusting for pain, heartache, and murdered souls.

"Stop ignoring them! It only makes them hungrier. It will only cause you harm anyways." He shrugs the smirk fading into his pale face.

"I need you to kill. Well more like I need you to kill these individual. In return I shall grant you your freedom from the bloodthirsty beast."

It seemed like a fair advantage, but I also knew I needed to accomplish this carefully, with wisdom and determination.

"Hey now! I'm not a complete monster." He cackles a laugh, "I'll even give you a partner." He waves his hand in the air. "No need to thank me sweety I am after all your real dad. I would never send my only daughter into a deathtrap." A laugh parts his lips.

"Deal."

"Awe, that's my girl. Your partner shall be at your first location." He nods to a list on the table in front of him.

"Knock them dead." He whispers with a smirk.

Authors Note; I'm trying to finish this but I'm losing motive.

If you haven't already I'd love for you guys to check out my main book; Trial and Error.

I plan to finish my main story, along with adding chapters to this story and Witching Around. I than will be creating a story based on "high" living and daring sword fights along with "almighty" princess. I'm stating this now because it is your warning that this story may never become complete. Sorry.