Adrian!?!?!?

No Ones P.O.V
As Sebastian and his sister were driving Ciel down to the Undertaker's shop, Ciel was thinking about what happened at the party and how particularly happy he was about calling off the engagement with that annoying girl. When they arrived at the shop they all walked in hearing a voice ask if Ciel was here to get a fitting for a coffin. The mysterious person soon stepped out of the shadows and when Michaela saw who it was she couldn't be any happier.
Undertaker's P.O.V
I heard the bell that was above my door ring. I saw the Earl of Phantomhive with two demons I recognized the one demon, as I stepped out of the shadows her smile grows wide as mine stays the same. "Adrian!" I hear her scream as she runs up and hugs me of course I hug back my aprentiss.
My P.O.V
It was so good to see Adrian again after all these years, I ran up and hugged him and he hugged back. I missed being his aprentiss but I had to stop being his aprentiss because of the contract I'm in, I just hope I get to go undercover and work with Adrian again!
Ciel's P.O.V
I asked Undertaker what he had planned for Lady Elizabeth's funeral as Michaela came out with tea and biscuits, I then remembered that she told me she worked for him. As Undertaker was explaining what was going to happen at the funeral for Elizabeth the bell above the door signaled that some more people had come in but, Sebastian and Michaela's eyes turned pink I looked over and groaned at realizing who had entered .........Alois Trancy and Claude Fastaus