Chapter 2

Marcus POV

Lil mama was bad. Short little Latina with a body and nice face. That's wassup.

"Yo King. You aight man?" My nigga Jordan asked me.

This right here is my nigga till dead. We been hustlin together since we met. He has caught a bullet for me and I have for him and that's how it goes. We are family.

"Yah man. Im chill. Just thinking about that little Latina chick." I said.

I ain't trying to smash that cause Spanish girls be crazy as fuck. Lil mama is just cute.

"Yah. I would hit that ass. Make her beg for more." he joked. I laughed and dapped him.

"Shit you can hit that. I'm good."

"Mhmm" He mumbled.

~Lunch Time~

Me, Jordan, and the rest of our crew walked into the caf. It is packed and loud. We found a table and just chilled. I sat back and listened to these fools talk

A couple minutes into lunch I spotted lil mama and her friend heading out to the courtyard.

"Aye J, I'm gonna go speak to Ariela real quick." I said, era ding up.

"Let's go. I will be your wingman. Plus I saw the back on her friend. She can get the dick. Any Day." He said. I shook my head and walked out to the courtyard.

We finally made it to their table and sat across from them. They kinda gave us that 'Nigga wtf you doing here' look. I just smirked at Ariela.

"Hey ma. Wassup?" I asked her as I took a seat next to her.

I notice her look around then finally answer my question.

"Im fine I guess. And I already told you that my name is Ariela." She said not even looking at me.

I looked over at Jordan and his ass was spitting game towards Ariela's friend. He is gonna break that poor girls heart.

"I'm doing great by the way." I said because I could tell she wasn't gonna ask.

She smirked a little but not much. I can tell that she's trying her best to not be intrigued by me.

"Why do you look scared? Do I make you nervous?" I asked her with a smirk.

"Ugh. Don't flatter yourself boy. I'm fine." She said, waving me off. I shook my head but still smirking.

"You know what ma? I'm going to holla at you afterschool." I said getting up.

"I'm going to see you later shortie aight" Jordan said winking at Dayja. Swear this nigga crazy or some shit.

Ariela POV

~Afterschool~

Finally school is over. It was a pretty good day other than being bothered by Marcus. I honestly just don't have time for a nigga right now. Plus my brother and father will crucify me if I even think bout it.

I was waiting outside with Dayja waiting for my bro to pick us up and take us to the mall.

"Omg Craig and his late ass. Can't come on time for shit" I ranted to Dayja.

Speaking of Marcus, him and his friend been by their car for a while. That got me kinda nervous. You know you can't trust niggas these days. I decided to call Craig to find out where he is.

•Phone Convo•

Me: Yo Craig where is your ass at. You got me outside waiting for you! A nigga could have BEEN raping my ass!!

Craig: You needa calm yo ass down and stop over reacting. You're acting like as if you can't fight. My ass. But sorry sis, I can't pick you up. I'm stuck at the trap house. Catch a ride with one of your friends. NO NIGGAS!

Me: Whatever. Just for that, I'm catch a ride WITH a nigga. Bye.

•End of Phone Convo•

I hung up before he could say anything.

I could give two fucks if he gets mad. He probably gonna send one of his workers to look for my ass. Either way, I'm still leaving.

"Sorry babes. My bro stuck at the trap house and can't pick us up."

"It's alright. We can just get a ride with Jordan and Marcus." She said with a smirk.

"Hell to the fuck no. What you think this look like? I do not trust them. We barely know them."

"Come on Ari. They are our only ride unless you wanna ride with Matthew..." That thought made my skin crawl.

"On second thought let's go." I know Craig said no boys but my options are looking very slim at this point.

Marcus POV

Me and Jordan was just chillin in my black Cadillac truck. We were about to pull out the lot until Jordan spot Ariela and Dayja still waiting.

"Aye man, I think we should give them a ride. I'm still trying to smash." Jordan said. I was straight dying at that comment. This nigga fucked up.

"Which one?" I asked after I calmed down.

"Shit I don't care!" he yelled. I shook my head and looked at them.

I can see that Ariela saw us and I guess she called her ride after she saw me looking. Honestly I don't know what she is so scared about.

After she got off the phone she looked pissed off. Before I knew it they were both heading our way.

"Hey Marcus.." Ariela in an irritated voice.

"Hello lil mama. Wassup? Why you still here?"

"My brother got caught up at work and I was wondering if y'all could give me and my girl a ride to the mall?" She asked avoiding my face.

"Me and my boy were about to hit up the mall anyways so it ain't shit. Hop in." I said. I saw her smile which made me smile.

I looked over at Jordan and him and Dayja were already in the back and talking it up.

I opened the door for Ariela and helped her in because she was to short to get up there herself. She literally is a little mama.

We drove to the mall and it was a pretty good drive. I got to know a little something, something about Ariela.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N:

COMMENT

VOTE