"But I can't help falling in love with you" Part. 1

Elias had just came back from school, crying running straight to his room. His parents were probably out drinking again. Another shitty day. He goes to a private high school in Mississippi, where he just got transferred to from a public school. He gets bullied for his family not being rich and being the only virgin on campus. Everyone there was a snob, rich, popular, fake, and loves to party. Every other day there was a huge party where everyone got wasted. Anyway, when he got to his room he threw his stuff down and jumped into his bed and cried. He just cried and cried. He somehow fell asleep and was awoken to his parents screaming. "What the hell?" He asked himself. "WHY WERE YOU ALL OVER THAT GIRL YOU DRUNK CHEATING BASTARD. I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN KEVIN!" "Babe look i'm sorry, I admit I was wasted but you're the only girl I love." Elias got up and slowly opened his door trying not to startle his parents. " YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!" She grabbed her keys and headed for her car. His father, Kevin ran after her. But by the time he got to her, she drove off. He just fell to the ground crying. Then he blacked out. So Elias went up to his room and cried himself to sleep trying to forget about what happened.

   *Morning*

   It was Friday, Elias woke up remembering about the night before. He got up and went downstairs to the kitchen. His mother wasn't home and he guessed his father was still in the driveway. He made a cup of coffee and went outside to check up on his father. As he walked out he tripped and fell over his father cuddled up in a ball right in front of the door surrounded by a pool of his own blood. He saw he was brutally beaten. He grabbed his phone and called 911. The ambulance came carrying his father away and to the hospital. Elias didn't stay home from school, he decided to go instead. When he arrived there was a girl, her name was Isabella. And he kinda had a crush on her. But she was WAY out of his league. As he walked by her he looked at her admiring her curly red hair, bright green eyes, and cute glasses. Because he was staring at her he bumped into him. Red. He was the head of the football team, a senior, and worst of all Isabella's boyfriend. He nearly fell over catching himself. Red saw him looking at his girl so he punched him to the ground, making him cough up blood. Isabella ran over to Red and slapped him. " HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO HIT PEOPLE." He ignored what she said and grabbed her. Lifting her up to him and kissing her. You could easily tell she didn't like it. She pulled away and ran over to Elias, helping him up. "Are you okay? Sorry about Red. He gets jealous when people look at me." "Yea I'm fine, I guess." He said. " Hey to make it up to you, do you want to come to a party tonight with me?" Surprised while rubbing his neck "Umm sure." "Okay I'll meet you at my place at around 8." She smiled as she walked to her class.