Girls

Jessica drove home smiling. She just came back from an amazing day at school. She got out of her car and walked into her apartment to hear loud banging. Curious she walked closer to the noise. She peeked through a crack in the door into her parents bedroom to see a man in all black looking through their drawers. She quickly ran to the living room, grabbed the phone and dialed 911. CREAAK. She went into the kitchen and gabbed a butchers knife. Stood behind the door and when someone walked in she came out and stabbed them in the chest. Slam! The robber slammed against the floor. Crying she ran up to the room to find her mother tied to the bed and had multiple bullet wounds. She untied her and carried her outside to the ambulance and surrounded by police officers. Later than night her mother had died. And her father was arrested for dealing the night before. She cracked a slight smile from her mouth remembering what had happened at school.

*Morning*

  She headed off to school, scared about the occurring nightmare of her mother. She stepped out of her car and ran towards her best friend Amanda while crying. She flew into her arms, make up running down her face. "Jessica what's wrong?" "M-my" -sniff- "mother d-d-died last" -sniff-
night." "It's alright I'm here no need to cry." While rubbing her back trying to comfort her. Jessica looked up at Amanda and stared into her deep blue eyes. She slowly pressed her lips up against hers. Amanda didn't seem the slightest bit disgusted when she pulled away. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting you to do that." She may have had the slightest crush on Jessica. "Does this mean we are now a thing?" "I guess so." She said kissing her again. After school Jessica went home to her father who was now home. "And why the hell are you so happy?" "Oh, nothing- just my new girlfriend." She said smiling. "G-g-girlfriend?!?!" He frowned. "You bring shame to this family. God believes that homosexuals are the devils of this world." He went for his belt around his pants. "You should know better. But know you must face your consequences." He grabbed her wrist and beat her nearly to death with his belt. Gasping for air she ran outside to her car. Calling Amanda.... "Babe, I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry." "What? Jessica is everything alright?!?" "I love you." As she said that she drove off the road onto the other side. She was immediately hit by a truck and killed on the spot. Amanda was the only one who showed up to her funeral.