Back up

Logan P.O.V

U see I all these things happening to me? Can anyone tell me! It seems like everytime I take 2 steps foward I end up taking 4 steps back. Like beyonce I just wish to be happy.

"What did I raise u to be! Not a crack head!" My mama shouted at me.

I quickly got up and slammed her door behind me, niqque and keyshia was outside waiting on me

"I'm sorry guys." I said hugging them

Keyshia checked her phone. "I gotta get home before I have to pay the babysitter more."

We laughed and got in the car then followed keyshia to her house to meet the baby, Justin.

When we arrived there keyshia jumped out the car quickly and unlocked the door, gave the baby sitter the money as we walked up

"Where is he?" I asked a lil too happy

"He sleep in the room."

"Go get him, I won't wake him up."

She brought him out. He was too cute, sexy.

"Damn Julian can make some fine ass kids!" Niqque said loud the covered her mouth trying to make sure he don't wake up.

Keyshia handed him to me. I stared at him sleep and imagined how me and Julian Relationship might turn out with a baby that's not his. Ion know what to do if that nigga naquan come around my family and fuck it up. I even thought about him, Monte, Kim, and kaylah secretary come after me, niqque, kaylah, keyshia, jazzy, and the kids.

Out of nowhere my phone started to ring and I gave Justin back to keyshia and ran outside to get it.

Me: hello.

?: where yo u at?

Me: out, why u wanna know?

?: cause I wanna say I'm sorry and make it up to u.

Me: why the fuck u calling my damn phone naquan?

Naquan: I just told u girl!

Me: fuck u

Then I hung up

I walked back in the house and sat down on the sofa quiet

"What happened?" Niqque asked

"Naquan is tryna get back with me and I feel if I don't he might try to mess up my life and career."

"Why u say dat?"

"I just feel something bad gon happen and its gon make me snap."

"We just hope it don't happen."

I stayed quiet and drifted off to sleep on keyshia sofa not even tryna wake up but wake up when its all over.

Niqque P.O.V

I watched as logan went to sleep and keyshia walked in with 2 covers, one for her and one for logan and sat next me then laid her head on my leg with a cover over her.

"My life is getting better everyday." Keyshia said

"I wish something good would happen to me."

She got up and pulled me to her room and semi pushed me on the bed

"What u do?"

"Tryna let some good happen to u." She said pulling up my dress and taking off my panties

Warning: I now some ppl cant take it so this is a sex scene. I'm tryna be respectful

She opened up my legs and started licking my pussy and a soft moan came out my mouth and she started licking a lil faster and my moans start to get a lil louder. She did that for a bout 5 minutes and started kissing me up to my tits and licked them as she stripped me completely and stripped her. Once she got my dress off she put her fingers inside of me going in and out making me gasp and moan loud causing me to cum. Just as she was about to lick it off Logan walked in the room. (Damn)

"What the fuck is going on?!?"

Me and keyshia ran and hid under the covers

"Nothing." Keyshia said fake smiling

"I just heard niqque moan loud ass fuck!"

"I'm sorry Logan."

"Continue..... ima be in the room with Justin." Logan said before walking out

"I cant do this."

"I understand." Keyshia said laying down in the bed

I layed next to her hugging her as if she was deron

We drifted off to sleep naked while Logan went to sleep in Justin room that had a bed just waiting for him to get older.

Nobody can judge me about fucking keyshia. I felt loved that she care about me and decided to somewhat make me happy. But what actually made me happy was when we laid down and went to sleep together naked. It was something me and deron use to do. Just back up if u gon judge me......