admit it

A/N: Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Niqque P.O.V

It is thanksgiving and everybody wanna eat. We decided that we were going to eat at keyshia house. We cooked greens, rice, potato pie, pumpkin pie, cornbread, turkey, chicken, ribs, Mac and cheese, corn, green beans, mash potatoes and gravy, stuffing, and cake. Everybody mama was there except logans, the kids, the rangers,all our sisters and brothers and nieces and nephews. I just knew I was gon get fat. I also knew I was gon get drunk. Its gon be hard not to act a damn fool.

"Hurry up!"

"U not gon yell at me to grill some ribs." Julian joked.

"We I just did."

"Betta get ha fore I make sure she don't get nun!" He said to Logan the gave me a look then ate a piece of rib.

I walked away laughing to keyshia who was talking to her brother josh." Hey. Can I talk to you?"

"Yeah." She said as I pulled her aside

"What happened last night, that can't happen again."

"Yeah. It....was a one in a life time thing." She said nervously

"Why u said it like that?"

"No reason. Hey its not about me go enjoy yourself." She walked away into the house as if she was going to cry

I walked to Logan who was all hugged up on Julian and talking to the rangers." Lemme take Logan for a minute." I took Logan and quickly took her to a quiet spot

"What is going on?"

"Keyshia.... She stormed off cause I said what happened last night can't happen again and I think she is crying."

"Well why u talking to me. You should be talking to her."

"I don't know what to do!" Starting to cry

"Aye lower your voice. Now she probably got mad, fell in love something like that."

"All it was is a one night stand."

"She might of thought it was a lifetime."

"Mommy can u get me some cotton candy?" Janet said pulling her

"Yeah. Go talk to her." She said before leaving

As I stood there in tears all I could think about is am I going to say or do.

I walked into the house and saw she was in her room crying her eyes out

I ran to her and hugged her. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing!" She said trying to get out of my grip

"I'm sorry for what I said. I just couldn't do it because u were my first gay experience."

"Did u ask me how I felt."

"No but-"

"But what! U know why I did that for real!...." She got and started pacing. "I'm so fucking stupid."