UnFaced

"Connor. Lassiter." Risa growled at the man walking away from her. Risa knew that their relationship was tarring at the seems. She also knew that this fight was coming. Ever since they got back from the harvest camp, or really since he got Roland's arm, he's been... distant. Instead of talking to her like he use to, he locked himself in his room or made himself busy.

He spun around on his heel. By now silent tears were falling down her cheeks. "I don't get it" she muttered. "What is there to get?" he asked a little to harshly. "You. Me. Us. Everything. But mostly us" she yelled. She wheeled herself forward and looked directly into his eyes. "What is wrong" she said. "You wouldn't understand" he muttered. "Well then, make me understand!" she paused. The realisation hit her like a train. "Its your arm. Isn't it?" she asked. "Of course its this stupid arm! I can't even hold you because of it!" he yelled. "Hold me? What are you talking about?" she asked. "I can't because I'm afraid. I'm afraid that it has a mind of its own and it'll hurt you like Roland did. I can't let that happen. I'd rather you think that I don't love you than take a chance with hurting you" he said kneeling down in front of her. "Because that makes sense " she mumbled to herself. "Connor. That arm is not going to hurt me. You're stronger than he is. You always be" she said running a hand through his hair.  

He just nodded. She rolled her eyes and kissed him. She put everything she felt into it. All the pain and confusion but also the love and passion she had for him. Risa knows everything will turn out better in the end. Because they survive for one another. They know together they can do anything. Especially unface the truth.

(A/N) 

Un'face'v. t.1.To remove the face or cover from; to unmask; to expose. 

I don't know if I'm going to continue. I might if I get another idea for these two but I'm not sure.  

You guys seriously need to get some more Unwind/Rinor? Consa? (Whatever their ship name is) FanFiction. UnSouled comes out this year! I'm so happy!

(EDIT)
Hey guys! Thanks for the comments! Sorry about the typos spell check hates me..
Anyway it's edited so if I missed anything leave a comment! Hopefully I'll get to it sooner...