Chapter four

When we got home I rushed to my room and put all the things we brought at the store down. I ran to the bathroom to see the 'new' me and boy let me tell you I was tired.

" Holy sh*t!" I screamed.

" What! What's wrong?!" Kelsey asked while running in.

" Were you eating my chocolate oreos?" I asked while looking at the cookie crumbs on her face.

" No...." She said while wiping her face.

" What ever." I said as I rolled my eyes I continued. " I love my hair no wonder so many girls kept complementing me."

" Yup you look great and having the contacts pull everything together to show how beautiful your green eyes are Payton." She smiled and walked out while I examined my new look some more. ' Oh god how much I want to express my love for her. But I can't since I don't want to lose her. I turned and walked out of the bathroom and to the kitchen where Kelsey continued to stuff her face with junk food. As soon as I saw Kelsey I just laughed at her and took an oreo while searing through my fridge for something to drink. This is going to be harder than I thought to not give any hints that I like her.

SO I'm at school right now well not in the school just standing outside it like a creeper still haven't gotten enough balls to go in. What if everyone looks at me . I hate attention even good attention scares me. So yeah I'm currently standing outside my school wearing one of the new outfit  Kelsey made me buy which consists of black skinny jeans with a red Hollister V neck shirt and red vans. My hairs up in a arch to say I looked good was a understatement. I took a deep breath and finally got enough balls and walked in. At first it was silent besides a few gasps here and there than the on person who had to break the silence was Kelsey.

" Oh hey my sexy monkey look at you!!" She screamed running over and jumping in my arms. That's when the whispers started up.

" OMG is that Payton?"

" That sex god can not be that loser Hayton."

"I thought his name was Payton."

" I don't care I call first dibs!"

" No me!"

" No me!"

"Me!"

"Me!"

"Me!"

I heard the screams of half the girls in the school I just hid my head in Kelseys neck and said.

" You did a great job kels!"

" I know I did young grasshopper!" She screamed in my ear.

Todays going to be a long day....