Vince & Chance

"Nice practice everyone, go to the showers." My coach said.

I swung the towel over my shoulder and walked in to the locker rooms. I opened my locker and grabbed my book bag. All the boys gathered in the locker rooms.

"So uh, Vince I heard you and Kayla bumped and grind last night at the party." Jalen said. I smirked.

"That is my girlfriend." I said. I slammed my locker and went in to the shower. I got in the shower and got out. I got dress in to my cargos, Nike t-shirt, and my Jordan's. I grabbed my back pack and walked out the locker rooms.

My name is Vince Chalmers. I'm seventeen. I live in Orlando, Florida. I'm light skin, I have hazel eyes, tall, and a well built body. My mom's left my dad when me and my brother were little. My dad died last year. Now it's just me and my brother, Vincent.

I'm point guard on my high school basketball team. I do have a girlfriend. Her name is Kayla Jones. She is 4'11, brown skin, with long hair, dimples, and a ghetto booty. Me and her have been together since freshmen year.   I love her to death but sometimes I fuck up. I have a two year old son named, Chance. I dated his mom and we had sex. I didn't wrap it up and she got pregnant. She died at birth.

I love my son to death. Kayla complains because I have to sometimes bring him with us on our dates. I would drop her for my son in a heart beat.  

I walked in the courtyard.

"Baby!" I heard behind me. I turned around and my girlfriend jumped on me.

"Hey bae." I said. I kissed her. I put her on the ground.

"Can we chill at your house today?" She asked. I smiled.

"Naw, I got to work baby." I said.

"You got your grandma to watch Chance again?" She asked. I nodded my head.

"Alright, see you later love you." She said. We kissed and we went our separate ways.