Chapter 2 ✔

Vince's P.O.V.

4th Quater .

"Its 4th quater and we are down by 2. Vince I need you to make this so we can go playoffs. Can you do that?" My coach asked.

I shook my head yes.

"alright , team go out there and kick some ass!" The coach yelled.

I went down the court and dribbled the ball left then right. I crossed the first boy and jumped over the second. It was 10 seconds on the clock and I stood at the three point line and shot the ball. The buzzer went off and the ball went in the met.

"Thank you Lord." I wishpered. The crowd went wild. I thank God for my talent. My teammates jumped on me.

"Ayye , everybody its a after party at my house at 7 , make sure you there." I yelled . I smiled . I couldn't wait to get home and kiss Chance.

Chyna's P.O.V.

 The team won and now it was time to party. I went home and Ray wasn't there . I got dressed and left. I pulled up to the boys house. It was packed and the party had just started. I stepped out my car and slammed the door. my sandels was getting wet from the wet grass.

"You look beautiful." I heard behind me. I turned. I saw , Jason. I blushed a little.

"Thank you Jason." I said.

"I can turn them C's to G's." He said. He had his hand out for me to grab it. I grabbed it and we walked in the party holding hands. I heared whispers and all. Is these bitches mad?

I smirked a little. The Dj was playing TLC "Creep." I swayed my head back and fourth to the lovley song. I saw a small little boy running around in some Joes, timberlands, and a polo shirt. He was so cute.

"Chance!" I heard. The little boy ran towards me. I caught him.

"There you are." Vince, said. He took the little boy out of my arms.

"Thanks." He said.

"Better keep your eye on him." I said, and sat down on the large window seal. He walked in the kitchen talking to the little boy. Jason came back with two cups in his hands. He handed me one. I smelled it. I learned to smell something before tasting it on the streets.

"Thanks." I said.

"So, Chyna where are you from?" He asked.

"The same place as you." I said. He laughed.

"I'm from Oakland , California ." He said. Jason had a smile that put Rays, to sleep.

"I'm from, Philly." I said. Witch i'm really from.

"Why you here in Alanta?" He asked.

"It's a long story." I said. He looked down then back up. He lifted my chin with his finger.

"You not gone scare me and I got all the time in the world." He said. I smiled. I felt safe with Jason but, Ray took me in from the streets. How could I cheat? I'm I cheating?

Vince's P.O.V.

"So you offically done with Kayla?" Jazmyne asked. I grabbed her hands.

"Offically." I said. We kissed. I heard someone behind me sniffling. I turned and Kayla was standing there.

"What do you want Kayla?" I asked.

"Why didn't you invite me?" She asked.

"I told everyone after the game ended." I said. She wipped her snotting noise.

She looked terrible and we had only been broken up a day. She had on a old sweat shirt, jogging pants,  and UGG boots. I chuckled.

"Kayla, I've been through so much with you and you take my love for granted. I can't deal anymore. I love you and Chance loves you even more. You cheated. What I'm I suppose to do?" I explained.

"Forgive me and love me."  She said. I shook my head.

"I forgive but don't forget." I said. She turned around and ran out crying.

Karma is a bad mothafucka' .