Chapter 1

Chyna Ross

"You gone stop putting yo' goddamn hands on me, Ray!" I yelled at my asshole boyfriend. He came a little closer and grabbed my wrist.

"I can do what I like. Remember when I first met you, you was standing on that corner selling yo' self for a nickel and dime bitch." He spat at me. I slapped him.

"Fuck you!" I yelled. I snatched my wrist out of his grip. I grabbed my purse and book bag.

"Ain't nobody got time for you, I got school." I said. I pulled my high waist shorts up and my crop top showing my belly button ring. I tied my Jordan's up and grabbed my car keys.

Ray lit a blunt and took a long drag. I looked at him with disgust and walked out the door.

I'm Chyna Danielle Ross. I'm a seventeen year old junior in high school. I'm mid height, brown skin, I have green eyes, and dimples.  I have long curly hair and thin lips. I am gorgeous. My moms and dad dipped out on my life a year ago. I found love and safety in my dumb ass boyfriend, Ray.

(Flashback) Two Years Ago.

A car pulled up and inside was a fine brotha'. I was working the corner of Gardner and First. I had been a prostitute since I was thirteen. My parents new nothing about it. I had a pimp and everything.

I walked up the car and he rolled the window down.

"You looking for a good time tonight." I asked. At the time I was fifteen and Ray was eighteen.

"You to pretty to be on these streets. The streets ain't no good for you." He said.

"Would you just tell me what you want." I said. He smirked.

"Get in." He said. I got in and he drove off.

"Where we doing this at?" I asked.

"You living with me now. You getting off these streets and you going back to school. I got money so you don't need to sell your body." He said. I laid back and enjoyed the ride. Ever since then we argue, fight, kiss and make up. I love him though. He took me in. I'm very grateful.

Present Day.

I pulled up to my school and parked. My best friend, Jordyn  came running to the car. She had on fish net stockings, black short shorts, and black Air force ones. She looked a hot mess. She knocked on the window. I rolled it down and turned my car off.

"Girl it's a basketball game today, you coming?" She asked. I slid my sunglasses on and turned my lips up.

"What time does it start?" I asked.

"After school around 3." She said.

"Yea we can go. Is Christian going?" I asked.

"He'll be there."  She said.

I opened the car door and got out. I locked my car and swayed my hips back and fourth as I entered the building. I'm pretty laid back. I'm so laid back that people don't even know my name and I'm a junior here. I walked to my locker and put the combination in and opened it. Down the hallway I heard some of the guys from basketball team coming down the hall.

It's Vince Chalmers he's point guard.

His best friend, X and he's center.

Then there's, Jason Dudley and he's shooting guard. This three guys are all friends. They have been friends since freshmen year. They all past me and Jason stopped and talked to me.

"Hey beautiful." He said. Jason is tall, light skin, with brown eyes and soft curly hair.

"Hi." I said. He leaned against the locker next to mine.

"You new, because I never seen you around here." He said.

"No actually we have third hour together." I said. Asshole.

"My bad shawty." He said. I giggled.

"It's coo." I said. He smiled. He showed his lime green, and black braces. I smiled.

"Can I have yo' number?" He asked.

"I would but I got a man." I bit my lip.

"I'll give you mine. Hand me your phone." He said. I handed him my iPhone and he put his number in.

"Call me when you don't have a man. What's your name?" He asked.

"Chyna." I said. He smiled.

"See you later at the game Chyna." She said, mocking my voice. I winked at him and he walked off. I closed my locker and walked in to first peroid.

Vince's P.O.V.

I dropped Chance off at my grandma's house and went to school. I pulled in the student parking lot and parked. I got out and I saw all the fella's haging bye Jason's car. I walked over to them.

"What up!" I yelled. I gave everybody dap.

"Why y'all nigga's not in class?" I asked. They all shrugged there shoulders. I laughed. Jason and X ome with me. I'm about to go ask Kayla something.

"Nigga that's yo' girl." X said.

"Just bring yo' ass on." I slapped the back of his head.

We walked in the school and all the girls stared at us. Every nigga wanted to be us and every girl wanted us. We walked past a girl and Jason just had to stop to get his mack on. Him and the girl talked for awhile. The girl was pretty from the side. I couldn't get a good look.

Jason jogged back over to us with a smile on his face.

"She might be the one?" I asked. His smile turned in to a frown.

"Shut the fuck up." He said. Me and X bust out laughing. We walked on to find Kayla.

I walked past the girls bathroom and saw Kayla. She was kissing some guy. His hands were down her pants. I burst in the bathroom in rage.

"What the fuck!" I yelled. I punched the wall making a hole appear.

"Vince w-what are you doing in here?" She said.

"The question is what the fuck is his hand doing down your pants and you kissing him!" I shouted. I looked at the guy and punched him dead in the nose. He fell straight to the ground. I looked at Kayla and she was crying.

"Kayla we are done. Don't call me, text me, talk to me, or even look at me." I said.  I walked out the bathroom.

"What happened?" X asked.

"Life happened." I said.