chapter six

Jas pov

The last couple of days at desmonds house since the little altercation he's been really nice but I don't give a damn I just ignore him and he constantly keeps telling me he's sorry and he shouldn't have done that. Like no shit Sherlock what have I ever done to you for you to put your hands on me? Wait... not a fucking thing like I'm the one keeping your fucking house clean while you go handle business at your little trap house or whatever and you put your hands on me but I'm not worried cause once my college fee's are paid off I'm gonna quit working for is fuck ass! But any way I'm here at his house cleaning his bathroom and he walks in here we go!!

" what Desmond? "

" jasmine don't act like that ma I told you I was sorry, but can you lock up after your done cleaning? "

He hands me a house key

" yea whatever "

I said not even  acknowledging the fact that he apologized.. like nigga saying sorry won't change the fact that you still did it!

...........*

When I got home I went into the kitchen made some popcorn and grabbed a sprite from the fridge and just kicked back and watched Netflix I was scrolling through the movies then I decided on THE VISIT it just not to long ago came out but I didn't have the chance lately because of work.

XxDejaee,