chapter two

Diamon pov

" Don't touch me!! "
I yelled at carter

Some Bitch name Jamaica was texting his phone talking bout she love him and shit and when I confronted him he talking bout she got the wrong number like really nigga! Now his ugly ass sitting her trying kiss on me like we not talking about him talking to some other hoe but that's okay thoe I got him imma do the same shit he did.

" baby just Chill ou- "

I cut him off

" don't tell me to fucking chill when you sitting here talking to some other hoe when you got a good girlfriend already . Am I not good enough for you? What do that Bitch have that I don't?! I mean hell what is it? "

I yelled as tears built in my eyes but I refuse to let them fall because I'd only be showing my weakness. I can't believe him how could he do this when he knows I have trust issues from some past relationship so if I forgive him it's going to take some time.

" I'm not cheating and your not good enough for me your perfect for me and not one Bitch got a thing on you! So calm down please"

Carter said grabbing my hand but I snatched it away and let my tears fall damn! My emotional ass.

" what you mean you not cheating? you texting another Bitch and y'all telling each other I love you this and that!!"

I said throwing his phone walking out the door with him following behind me.

Carter pov

" Baby I'm sor- "

Diamon turned around and Bitch slapped the taste out my mouth.

" you lucky I love you girl!! "

I yelled in her face with my fist balled.

" you got yo fists balled up like you gone do some! hit me Bitch ass nigga! Do it! I want you to on my life this the day yo ass gone get beat the fuck up! "

Before i knew it my hand went across her face, a wave of guilt came over me as she stumbled back crying holding her face.

" you said you'd never h- hit me Carter. why? ".

I picked her up bridal style carrying her back into my house as she kicked and screamed for me to put her down she finally got out of my grip and ran upstairs to my room with me following shortly behind her.

" baby please I'm so so sorry! "

I said while taking her off pants and sliding her panties to the side sliding my tongue in her juices.

" nooo "

She whined/moaned as I picked up my pace

" shhh "

I mumbled against her lips

For the next 20 all you heard was me slurping and diamon moaning

"Ahh shit carterr"

She screamed as her juices flowed into my mouth.

I then got up and kissed her lips softly climbing into the covers holding her close while she cried in my arms  said

" I'm sorry ma "

after saying that we both drifted to sleep.

** 8:45 pm

I got up from Carter's arms and headed to the bathroom to take a shower I turned the water on then  stripped from my clothes and let the warm beads of water hit my body in a soothing way then i picked up my sponge and  lathered my body with strawberry scened VS body wash.

After thirty minutes I got out the shower and  went to Carter's dresser and pulled out my clothes draw I  slide on a vs matching bra and pantie set then i put on a black hollister goodie with white letters and some black joggers with some Nike slides I went downstairs and fixed me a Turkey sandwich. I heard the front door open and carters brother and mom walked through the door.

" hey Ms brown, hey dontae "

I said walking over giving Carter's mom a hug and doin the secret hand shake with dontae we all sat down on the couch having small talk then I got dontaes attention.

" wassup "

He said giving me his full attention.

" can you take me home?"

" why Carter can't take you "

" cause he cheated and I don't want nothing to do with him"

" so yall over"

" I don't know i have to think"

" he dumb man, but let's go"

he told me to get my things and wait outside when dontae waked out the door I heard Ms. brown yell " Carter dashon brown get your dumb ass down here " I guess dontae told on him cause miss brown started yelling as me and dontae got in his all white charger and headed towards jas house.

***
Diamon pov

I got out of donates car said goodbye and went up to jasmines door and got the spare key from under the welcome mat walking through the door to see jasmine on the couch I walked over and layed my head in her lap and let my tears flow she patted my back then rubbed it in soothing circle's.

" tell me what's wrong mama "

I sat up and began to speak.

" Carter cheated and lied about it then when he tried to say sorry I rejected and yelled at him then I grabbed my things to leave and once we got out the door he said some thing I forgot but I slapped the shit out of him then he was like I'm lucky he loves me and he had his fist all balled up then we started arguing then I was like I wish you would hit me this and that his stupid ass hit me then carryed me in the house I got loose ran upstairs layed on the bed crying then he ate me out thinking that would make everything better then he stopped got in bed and we went to sleep and a while later I took a shower then went downstairs fixed me a sandwich then his mother and brother walked in after saying hey we all sat on the couch and having small talk then I  asked donate could he take me home and he asked why carter couldnt take me and i told him he cheated he told his mom i guess long story short cater got yelled at and now I'm here "

I said letting out a much needed sigh as I wiped all my tears away waiting for jamines response.

" when I see that nigga imma get in his ass he out his damn mind putting his hands on you let alone any female and don't yo nice ass go crawling back to him so fast either "

Jasmine said highly upset while putting her finger in my face.

"  I got trust issues so don't worry "

I said lauging and singing out trust issues

" okaee, teach that lanky ass nigga a lesson "

Jasmine said laughing and we began watching tv.

**

Lol y'all seen how i put that part in from BABY BOY

What y'all think about Carter??

Was he wrong??

Jasmine's a good friend right??

Carter got yelled at 😂

But any way thank you for reading and give your girl some feed back in the comments pleasssseee! Don't be shy kmsl.

Xx Dejaee