One-Shot

{Author's POV)

"Killian..." she said, her voice soft, almost non-existent.
"S-stop.." She whispered weakly, in a warm body to the side of the bed, but he didn't buldge...moaning tone, her hands at his bare chest, trying to push him away.

His pink lips exploring the soft flesh of her upper neck, sliding his tongue with desire, "Are you sure love? Your body's saying something different...." He whispered huskily at her ear...his hands trailing the skin of her inner thigh.

Emma's lips spread to an open move, a heavenly moan escaping her lips... the way she angled her head revealing the want of her pirate's touch... on her. Killian's smirk was almost too noticeable to pass up, as he placed his hand on her warm, wet center.
"Killian..." she moaned, Killian beginning to move his index finger inside her lace black panties, until....

*Door opens force fully*
SHIT! Henry! Emma thought...
Emma ruffled through the sheets to cover her naked body, as Killian did the same, a huge smirk on his face as he looked at David, Mary Margaret and Henry walking through the door.
"What are you guys still doing in bed? It's the middle of the afternoon!" Henry said happily, his voice revealing the innocence.
Emma, holding in her laughter next to hook, began to speak.. " Uhh...the road trip tp Florida was exhausting...and I-I needed to-"
But she was cut off by Killians hand, once again on her core... moving back and forth discretely to please her wetness for him.

Her breathing hitched largely as Killian answered for her, "She needed to rest...she was very...very tired" he said with a convincible smile... his hand doing his dirty work under Emmas underwear.

David and Mary Margaret followed, Her look more towards a laughter as she grabbed henry...

"Uh....why don't we go make dinner huh?" she said rolling her eyes, leading him into her far kitchen.

David death stared her daughter, following his intense stare to the pirate lurking next to her.
He huffed, " SERIOUSLY? With him? HERE?" he said in a disgusted, humorous tone.
Emma's cheeks puffing bright red before she got a chance to answer, her teeth digging harshly into her lip as her pirate slipped two fingers inside her, easily without force. Her moans almost too held in...

David glared a last time before he followed his wife, and Grandson to the kitchen 3 rooms down, shutting Emma's door on the way.
Killian couldn't help his chuckle as he kept pleasing his loving partner, her head thrown back almost immediately to pleasure...wanting to fight, but she just couldn't.

He chuckled darkly once again and said, "Next time love... you could just ask to put a lock on here"

{OKAY GUYS! Here's a little tiny, one-shot, still innocent, but I added some low smut for you guys, more of my one-shots will be heavy on smut, enjoy ;). Please comment// Recommend//Vote}