Dec 20 ( Bethesda)

SHE

People have gathered on the terrace overlooking the fountain. Some people are sitting on the stone stairs on both side of the bridge but one guy caught her attention. He has a camera with him and is wearing sunglasses too like her but what's interesting is his cap.. she suddenly felt nervous for no apparent reason.

" Coach?" she said in her thoughts. She's surprised but happy at the same time.
.....

HE

" C'mon.... turn around for me please.. I want to see if the front is as pretty as the back." he finds her interesting, the way she stands and the way she moves her head as she's deep in her thoughts.. there's just something about her that's drawing his attention..

And she did turn and even though she's wearing her sunglasses he knows it is her. Well his heart felt her.

" Serah?" he could just utter in disbelief and surprise.

He can't believe his eyes. He is surprised. Well he's sure it is Sarah even if she's like more than 40 meters away and she's wearing sunglasses. He will know her even from a distance. He can't help but feel nervous and his heart can't help pounding hard as he went down the stone stairs to approch her.

She's so nervous as she see  him going down the stone stairs and started to walk towards her. She can't believe her eyes that of all places and of all the possible time she's going to see Bamboo in Central Park, alone with his camera.

"Hello hello" he can't contain his smile as he greeted her with his usual greeting.

" Hello Coach" she just smiled shyly.

No one was saying anything after. Both of them became silent after they said their hellos.

" So..."

"So..."

And both of them laugh when after their short silence they both started to start their sentence with " So".

"Ladies first... " He said as he gave her a smile that shows his dimples. Napailing nalang si Sarah with the awkwardness that they feel at that moment. Naisip nya, they've always been awkward, like they will be okay one moment and after a while they will be awkward again, and today is no different.

" So... ano ginagawa mo dito coach? Well, diba from San Francisco family mo? Why are you here in NYC 5 days before Christmas? May gig kaba dito? Asan si kuya Pancho?"

Sarah is so uneasy she blurted out her questions ng sunod sunod. She's always been like that with him. Even if they've been working closely together in a show and in many corporate events, there's this tension between the two of them. And she knows they are both aware of that and both are just trying to ignore it and just go on with their jobs.

Bamboo can't help but just smile at how uneasy she looks at that moment. He himself is a little tensed for reasons he knows but won't admit. He's so happy seing her there at that moment. He knows that if people sees them or recognize them that it could be an issue but he's just too excited and happy he don't really care at all.

" Hahaha, that was a lot of questions." He said smiling at napatawa nalang si Sarah when she realized na madami nga yun.

" How about you? Why are you here? And I don't see tita Divine anywhere? Don't tell me you're alone?"