Never Say Never

Hey everyone this one is the setting of that planet and we're pretending Simmons never met Will and that Fitz rescues her then instead of later on... Plot Change lol
Please Favorite for more!

Simmons POV

Loving Fitz was like loving science, only Fitz out-won science by over millions. When he said what he did at the bottom of the ocean, I didn't know what to think. But since he's a million miles away, I can't do anything but think about him.
I was never going to see him again, at least not until this phone battery died...
I keep re-watching this video, not being able to stop. Tears roll down my cheeks, and sobs follow. I would do anything to be back in the lab with Fitz, we'd be arguing with Daisy and Daisy would be teasing us about how we would someday be married and have 4 kids, and May showing up with a small smile as she listened to Daisy go into detail. And Bobbi arguing with Hunter, and Mack polishing some tool or another in the garage watching closely. And Coulson, standing at the top of the stairs, watching and listening to everything at once...
Oh Fitz....
I shut the phone off, and then see the pool of water. I stand up wobbling towards it, starting to drink it. I smile and strip down to my tankini and underwear, stepping in. The water was amazing, and I hadn't had a drink in over 3 weeks now. I swim into it and something grabs my foot, I shriek and get dragged down. I use the sharp stick I found, stabbing the creature. I take an arm I guess because as I swim out the arm floats up. I take it, and look at it for a moment, before taking a bite. I spit it out gagging "not edible" I set the arm aside and start a fire holding it over. It cooks, and I'm terrified to taste it. I do though, and it tastes good. I'm out of food soon but I want more. I step into the water, and yell "if you want me, come and get me!" I'm grabbed again only this time I'm prepared and I stab it over and over. I swim up dragging the huge seaweed looking creature out. I yell "Your Dinner Biatch!" I then put it next to me and cut pieces off of it, holding it over the fire. Then I see a red flare, I stand, and run towards it. Because it's a shield flare, either someone's came here for me, or someone's gotten trapped. A sandstorm starts to swirl and I see him, it's Fitz. He yells "Jemma!" I yell back "Fitz!" I grab his hand and he pulls me through the portal.
I feel like I'm buried suddenly...
I get pulled up and see Fitz I gasp "Fitz" and look up seeing the whole team, then wrap my arms around him.
I want to kiss him so badly, right here and now.
I lean into him instead and settle for his embracing hug. He whispers "Jemma" I cry quietly "I thought I'd never see you again" he whispers "never say never" and let's his lips touch mine lightly, not indicating or counting it as a kiss. But honestly who cares. Because I could call it whatever id like...